Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSPaint your first lecture

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

there's a timoney appreciation toilet?? classic!
    there was a similar thing in the girls toilet...you the one down the maths dept end (near synge theatre)....someone had scribbled i love timoney on the wall- i was kinda disturbed by it though, it being a girls tiolet and all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

there's a timoney appreciation toilet?? classic!
    there was a similar thing in the girls toilet...you the one down the maths dept end (near synge theatre)....someone had scribbled i love timoney on the wall- i was kinda disturbed by it though, it being a girls tiolet and all
    hrmm well twas semi-relevent and entertaining :p

Hrm if ye thought Timoney was boring, just be glad ye don't do maths.....should see some of our other lectuers :eek:

And anyway binary is great, but i prefer hex myself use it more often....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 drunkendubliner

Ohhhh yeah..... Mauro Ferrera! Putting the XXX back in physixxx!! U know that's right!!!

(By the way, if ApeXavior is around please edit this so that the pic shows up in reply not as attachment! He knows I'm faesces (i cant believe it automatically censored the common slang term for this starting with an s) at computers!)

EDIT:
    shaftf~1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Drunken I have to admit, ur a quality arteest. Howd u do that it paint? Thats amazing.. and mad funny. Mauro is legend..

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

great drawing :D ...thats why i didnt attempt one- it would have been soooo bad!
    ferreira was my first lecture in jf if i remember correctly.....total legend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

It was scary how much my subject choice talk was like that...Luckily, though, I didn't pick chemistry. :)

Ohhhh yeah..... Mauro Ferrera! Putting the XXX back in physixxx!! U know that's right!!!

(By the way, if ApeXavior is around please edit this so that the pic shows up in reply not as attachment! He knows I'm faesces (i cant believe it automatically censored the common slang term for this starting with an s) at computers!)

EDIT:
    shaftf~1.jpg
    Yep, that was exactly what physics was like for my first two weeks. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

maths2.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

I dunno how to put a picture in :confused:

Chick wrote:
    I dunno how to put a picture in :confused:

Draw it in paintbrush, save it as a jpeg, go to www.imageshack.us and upload it, and copy and paste the code that you get.

Sorted. ;)

• Advertisement

I did draw a picture after my angry rant last night lol, and saved it but then realised id absolutely no clue how to post it so deleted it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

duh.

rule no. 1 of modern computer usage. never delete anything. except stuff that is incriminating or scandalous.

sorry :S ill do another one soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

just log into http://members.boards.ie the same way you log into boards, you have some webspace there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭The Shol'va

first1.jpg

At least, that's how I remember it happening... :P

Is that supposed to be an elephant? In a powder blue room with some abstract art on the wall? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sh1t pet... how'd you not cop that one?

also

Powder blue room no less..

Are you sure you're not really a woman inside? Can you explain the offside rule?

ApeXaviour wrote:
    sh1t pet... how'd you not cop that one?

also

Powder blue room no less..

Are you sure you're not really a woman inside? Can you explain the offside rule?
    Ahahahahaha, trust me, it gets a LOT worse than "powder blue". You should hear some of the things I come out with sometimes. :D I honestly can't help it though, 4 of my good friends are (female) art students (NCAD, Dun Laoghaire IADT, Coláiste Íde, Coláiste Dúlaigh). They talk about and do art ALL the time, it does rub off a good bit I suppose...then again, I get free drawing/painting lessons and willing personal shoppers, so I guess it's not a bad trade. :D

Anyways, what part of star wars is that from? It's been so long..

If memory serves correctly it's from the beginning of the Empire Strikes Back. On the snow planet thing. Luke being an excellent pilot and all would harpoon the big elephant things legs, then fly around it a few times to trip it up.

On an unrelated note:
    I hate d'telly adds.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

The force is stong is this one

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Can you explain the offside rule?

I can, does that mean I have an inner man? :confused:

Can you change a tyre?

(I can, I'm just too cool for school! :D)

no not yet....! "yet"! :D
    i asked my dad to show me, but he hasnt gotten around to it yet lol

Advertisement