Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I'd be quite impressed by someone who can hit a target moving at 60 miles an hour with an egg. And it was only a bit of fun, I've been mugged at knife and syringe point by people and I've been spat at / egged by people... guess which one I'd take anytime? If I had of seen it I probably would of collapsed laughing, and if it had of happened to me... um... I'd probably collapse laughing. Besides, I hear egg is good for your hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

I'd be quite impressed by someone who can hit a target moving at 60 miles an hour with an egg

i have to agree with bob. but unlukcy. was it perchance a silver VW polo?
    why didn't u just pick one of the numerous rocks on the sandymount dart line and chuck it at the car, or at least attempt. no skanger has the rep to prosecute u by the police, chances are they are wanted for some offence anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I hear egg is good for your hair.

True. It has protein which makes your hair v. shiney. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Besides, I hear egg is good for your hair.
    .....you don't have any hair, fool

I probably wouldn't mind as much, very few things stay in my hair. But trying to wash it out of long hair would be a bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Barry! Answer my bloody PM.

• Advertisement

Barry! Answer my bloody PM.
    I chose to ignore your PM as it posed an incredibly stupid question. You asked me if I knew someone who used to work in the school I started in this year. I don't have the ability to travel through time, yet. When I obtain it, you'll be the first to know

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Shiney wrote:
    thats like my school on muck day.its an annual occasion on which the gobsh*tes from the boys school down the road, throw eggs at us :eek: , and piss and cum in bottles and throw them at us (thank god i live near the school so i never get hit)there were gardaí driving round the school for a week before the summer. my principal locked the doors last year during lunch and a group of my friends who had gone to the shop during lunch got cornered by a group of guys from the boys school and got pelted with dozens of eggs.

Ewwwww........ What boys school is that? They sound like a bunch of retards

I was in Sandymount dart station on Wednesday, I was wondering what all those eggshells were doing all over the road - thanks for clearing that one up! I agree with the previous posts though that they will still all be immature idiots in years to come, whereas you will have a far better life. Also, hopefully when they're doing something like that they will get their comeuppance (eg. Pelting eggs at people, don't look where they're going, crash the car into a wall at 60 miles an hour...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

That's Colaiste Éanna in Ballyroan but they're not retards really

I was walking back from town today and we were passin some flats and we saw this egg fall from nowhere and smash on the pavement, thankfully we didn't get hit but if we did I would have gone up to those flats and beat the crap out of the retards up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

My dad was going for a walk early one morning(it was around the time of muck day in my school which actually lasts for more than a week) and an egg landed in his pocket :eek: but didn't break and he didn't see anyone around him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

*whistles proudly as if i was his son

U sure got a wonderful Dad there....make sure u ae proud of him as not many people can do that.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

????

Are you stupid, or just incapable of reading english.

Her dad was out for a walk, and an egg landed in his pocket, without breaking. Or, in your speech

Hr dad wuz out 4 a wlk, n a egg lnded n hs pckt, wthout brking

Better?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

This whole muck day thing is quite ****** up. What kind of sperm garggling **** would do it? Oh yeah, the complete and utter knacker kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Dunno if anythings gonna change this year.we have a new principal but i doubt it will will change anything.the gardaí drive around and teachers spend their lunch walking up and down between the two schools and last year a few girls got suspended for getting involved in muck day and throwing eggs back at the boys. one year gardaí searched 6th year's lockers in my school

Raphael wrote:
    ????

Are you stupid, or just incapable of reading english.

Her dad was out for a walk, and an egg landed in his pocket, without breaking. Or, in your speech

Hr dad wuz out 4 a wlk, n a egg lnded n hs pckt, wthout brking

Better?

omfg!!!!i dont think ill even give that a proper response...

You're capable of a proper response?

You're capable of a proper response?

u never know.........anything is possible
    Maybe i shud have wrote a response that i would use....

Try working on the basics first. Y'know, silly things like what you write being legible. Walk before you run and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Guys, guys, leave it. Seriously. Please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

This whole muck day thing is quite ****** up. What kind of sperm garggling **** would do it? Oh yeah, the complete and utter knacker kind.

*Waits for a response from Liam on this one*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Try working on the basics first. Y'know, silly things like what you write being legible. Walk before you run and all that

Yeah aldwell, if ya have a problem sort it out wit forde on msn some night, doesnt clutter up the boards ya kno?

(you too aongus, if ya have msn)

ColHol wrote:
    Yeah aldwell, if ya have a problem sort it out wit forde on msn some night, doesnt clutter up the boards ya kno?

(you too aongus, if ya have msn)

I agree.(shock, horror! ;) )
    guys, seriously, this has ruined enough threads already. Give it a rest.
    or, as colhol says, you could use messenger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

You do realise that in the above message you refrained from using txtspeak which could be viewed as you correcting the problem to appease Aonghus' demands.

aw Guy, please dont start.
    PLEASE....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

*Looks around in confusion*
    *Shakes head*
    I leave for 3 days.....
    Anyway yes I am the Caoimhe with the long blonde hair that lives in Clontarf - Who might you be?
    Kevin - Marie is my best friend and now I'm reeling in shock. Cousin? On her mom's or dad's side? This is weird...
    Anne - Thank you sweetheart, love ya :) Yes it is the Marie you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

our muck day is great. last year the 6th years made election posters with pics of the 5th years on them and stuck them all over donnybrook and ranelagh. and all our year got in a big egg/water fight with the sandford guys.
    </useless post>

Yeah it was hi-frikin-larious, if ya didn't get hit that is, I was in donnybrook and a 6th year comes up to me and is like 'Why arent you wet yet?' and sprays me with a water gun. Whoopdedoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Wat is rong wit Muck day?That is bout the only upside of goin to Colaiste Eanna.The 2 skools r rite bside each uda, both just round d corner from me.I don't go to either tho.But it's just tradition that the lads skool eggs the girls one.I think the girls have a day wher they get the lads back.It's only a bit of fun and it doesn't mean they're scangers r retards r entin.It's just a laff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Not if someones throwing ****ing eggs at you!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Yeah it was hi-frikin-larious, if ya didn't get hit that is, I was in donnybrook and a 6th year comes up to me and is like 'Why arent you wet yet?' and sprays me with a water gun. Whoopdedoo.
    the **** they did to the poor 5th years (now 6th years)! that was probably the best muck day i've seen at muckross... until our that is!! we've already started planning. didyou hear about the year that they kidnapped a teacher and took over the intercom system?

Advertisement