Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

No, never heard that one, woulda been funny though, Eavanna Maloney in 6th year told us that when she was in 1st year the 6th years kidnaped her though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

Jesus, I thought that much of Drogheda is a fairly scangery place but at least when girls and boys are in the same company they usually try to get on well or perhaps go out with each other instead of viciously attacking each other!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

LiamD wrote:
    Wat is rong wit Muck day?That is bout the only upside of goin to Colaiste Eanna.The 2 skools r rite bside each uda, both just round d corner from me.I don't go to either tho.But it's just tradition that the lads skool eggs the girls one.I think the girls have a day wher they get the lads back.It's only a bit of fun and it doesn't mean they're scangers r retards r entin.It's just a laff
    it's not a fun for some girls who got pinned down and pissed a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

em yeah....see thats assualt and thats the point where you get the guards involved.

Mmmmmmmmm assualty..... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Pissed on! For ***** sake. Some people pay for that kinda thing (not me of course :o ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

in all fairness, eggs are one thing, seamen and urine are a completely different matter.
    Anyway, what any of you do wont beat the plans we have for our last day in 6th year... If the lads dont chicken out that is...

</laughs at the thought of his school painted pink>

A pink School?????????? That'd totally ROCK! You have to do it, and send me pics! Our school looked pretty cool on Muck Day, toilet paper everywhere of course, and the 'Tick' pages from Journals stuck on the Walls. Twas beautiful.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

/me is very glad this "tradition" hasn't spread down to his part of the country

Well, it wont happen for 2 years yet...
    And as I said, the lads better not back out...
    Also, we'll need some money for some paint grenades, paintball guns ect... Also theres some other things that take priority.
    *strokes a gleaming white cat*

• Advertisement

How could you not like Muck Day? It's great! (even though you'd be killed if you participated and weren't in 6th year but still its fun to watch)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

omfg ive never even heard of this tomfoolery day but id be sure to think its a funday.....and all those people like aonghus are all like eeh eggs....eew my hair and nails.

Meh id think in all in all its a funday from wat ive heard.

And on the pink school topic My school in fact is acually pink.......and its not really kewl. Mayb cos the school is cheap and wont paint it a proper colour. :(

My French and Science class-room is baby pink and hot pink. I love it!!!!!!!

kewl i wish i was u to have experienced that phenomenom!!!

:D hoi LLLLIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZ

ps. I dont actually wish i was u btw

No Stephen, I just don't look assualt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

So what, basically this muck day thing is...?
    Can't say I really see the point of it myself, but hey, I don't even have much of a clue about it so whatever.
    Just happy it doesn't happen in Cavan.

Sure you dont Corky.....You know you'd love to be a girl for a day, if not for the pink then for.......Well I'm sure you'd think of something ;)

And on the pink school topic My school in fact is acually pink.......and its not really kewl. Mayb cos the school is cheap and wont paint it a proper colour. :(

NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE, PINK IS A REAL COLUR AND I WONT HAVE ANYONE BADMOUTH IT.

Geez man, what are you, some kind of pink pimp or something??

Pin Kis The Cooles Colour Ever! Especially Hot Pink!

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote:
    Geez man, what are you, some kind of pink pimp or something??

Week joke man, really really tame.
    Hang your head in shame.

Oh wow, that rhymed...
    *adds to his notebook of things that rhyme for when he becomes a poet(thereby making it really really cool to be a poet.)*

tame rhymes with shame yes. Those two sentences don't rhyme, unless you have a reallllly bad counter

u just have to ruin all our fun dont u Barry....ffs.
    YEa i suppose ugot a point Lllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzz. After u spilling all ur tricks out the window about fones and so forth....

yay now i love pink thanks to ur insights guys :D
    :cool:

Fine, I'll rephrase.

Weak joke man,
    It was really tame,
    Now you can
    Hang your head in shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

<bohemian poet or whatever>
    But dude like... it's about the poetry! Technicality can only tie you down! Let your ESSENCE flow with the words, man!
    </bohemian poet or whatever>

Better. Still stretching it a tad, but hell, its poetry. Just because I'm a nazi with my own, doesn't mean I can do so with other peoples

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

ANYway back to the point in hand: muck day.

liz, did you hear about the time one 6th year got rididculously drunk and tied a first year to a chair and threw fish at her???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Egg fights are fun! :p
    My year as a whole doesn't really have a plan. A few of us do however. It involves paintballs and a stolen, modified Apache.

• Advertisement

ANYway back to the point in hand: muck day.

liz, did you hear about the time one 6th year got rididculously drunk and tied a first year to a chair and threw fish at her???

Are ya messing? Ah thats hilarious! Any plans like that yourself?

Advertisement