Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Oh my. *thanks god i didn't go to muckross in first year*

Now there's a lovely introduction to second level education.

And Aonghus, poetry is poetry. One persons poetry is another persons gibberish, but it is not your place or mine to try seperate the two.

please don't flame me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

for **** sake, that was hardly poetry. it was something i wrote down and said, 'hey, that rhymes'. its not like im gonna go get that published. so drop the whole poetry thing.

ps. if im not making sense, its cos i was concussed playing rugby a few days ago, so ignore the strangeness in some of my posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

It's okay Colm, he's banned now. Run free little pimp, run free.

Sorry Aonghus I don't want you to be banned but you went a little wild. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

colm plays rugby?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

yeah I think he's on the seniors are ya colm? If ya are I'll be goin to some o your matches, my friend's brother is on the seniors in Gonzaga.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Rugby's great. As my infamous J's coach once said: "Lads, this is just organised thuggery! You'll get away with things here that'd get you arrested on the street! Enjoy it and take advantage of it!" What a legend. Scary bastard though.

Advertisement