Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another huge spider story!! (I see a pattern developing! *shudder)

• 22-09-2004 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

true story,

i was sitting in the kitchen the other night,..... out of the corner of my eye, i see somthing run across the floor, i thought, "how could i have mice with two cats an 2 dogs in the house all the time!?"......It wasnt a mouse...........

Looked around to see a Spider, (no kidding) the size of the palm of my hand ( i have BIG hands too!) moving at high speed to under the fridge. Now, Normally they dont bother me, much, but i was worried about the cats or dogs being bitten, so i sprayed under the couch, out it rushed (i screamed like a girl lol) it was HUGE!
    this wasnt ur average, "spindly" kinda spider, this was one with a body the size of a large grape!

I didnt know we even *had* spiders like that in this country?????

B

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

what did you do? I couldnt go to sleep knowing it was in the house still.
    If you can still locate it, capture it and photograph it and release it outside far away ;)

I'd be interested in seeing what the guy looks like ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

fraid spidy dont live here no more.
    If it hadnt scared the hell outa me so much, i prolly woulda thought to foto, but alas not.

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Falkorre wrote:
    fraid spidy dont live here no more.
    If it hadnt scared the hell outa me so much, i prolly woulda thought to foto, but alas not.

B
    Boo spider killer, boo!
    That's 7 years bad luck, man! Oh, sorry. That's mirrors. But it's bad luck to kill spiders anyhoo.
    Now if you killed the spider with a mirror and the mirror broke, then you'd really be in the $hit! ;)

Advertisement