Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork County Library

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Ask them to update the site if the information is available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭vector

dahamsta wrote:
    Ask them to update the site if the information is available?

(Its a database) Yep I did mail there "we never check our email address or we don't care" email address a few months ago, I even mailed a few of the branches at random.

<rant>
    I suppose I could write them a letter or better still go the the main branch but I don't want to explain it to some idiot who probably has access to an internal catalog which shows locations, and doesn't really want to get involved, also I don't want to waste my time and money going to the main library for a problem which probably wouldn't be fixed for a year by which time I will have emigrated
    </rant>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Can't say I blame you, although it might be worth one try by phone -- occasionally you'll get someone who actually gives a poo. Or you could go the other way, and write a short but concise letter to De Paper or De Echo about it, including the fact that you tried to contact them but failed. I reckon it'd be fixed within the week if it was actually published.

adam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement