Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE icons

Options
  • 22-09-2004 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

In this day and age, with all the combined talents and resources of a multibillionaire dollar empire, Microsoft cannot get the little icons that some websites have to stay put. They change back to the default icon after a few hours.

I like these icons because they make sense and brighten up my links bar. Instead to the drab page with a blue e icon. Foolishly I thought Microsoft would fix this in SP2. We'll have to wait til Longhorn arrives before this confusing conumdrum is put to rest.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Firefox 1.0 PR is worse, in that it assigns icons incorrectly. See the attached image for an example: BEECHER is a forum on my personal site and should have no icon, but it has the IMDB icon for some bizarre reason. TCM uses the default vBulletin icon, which is correct; and Foot.ie uses the custom icon we created so that's right too; but how in God's name does Boards get that icon too? And it's scattered all over the shop in other categories too.

So it ain't just IE my friend. :)

adam

Advertisement