Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freshers beers check list

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

buttery
    I was stuck in registration, couldn't make it either. :(

Wanna try again for next week, maybe after lectures, round 5pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Who did make it?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

buttery
    Originally quoted by Pet:
    Wanna try again for next week, maybe after lectures, round 5pm?
    I'll still be in lectures at 5pm....just saw my timetable on the net...grrr :(
    but im gonna go out tonight and forget all about it (and wake up with a bad head day no doubt..)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vinks

buttery
    I'll still be in lectures at 5pm....just saw my timetable on the net...grrr :(
    but im gonna go out tonight and forget all about it (and wake up with a bad head day no doubt..)

for those that dont have lectures say wednesday evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

buttery
    here blankcanvas any chance you could check mine seeing as i dont have ISS access atm? :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

buttery
    Anyone going to the traffic light ball tomorrow? I hear its pretty good fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

buttery
    we can only check our own timetables................ ask in your department, at this point most timetables are finalised, called into the office yetesterday n had mine finnished, 17hrs first term saying now, not as bad as i expected at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

buttery
    wednesday at 6? , 5 is a bit early...might still be in lectuers myself, ain't read the timetable fully....

And for u without lectuers to either give/attend, then u have work, so we win.

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭sleepingbeauty

buttery
    here blankcanvas any chance you could check mine seeing as i dont have ISS access atm?
    crash i would if i could :) but like sky said i can only check my own..
    you should def be able to get a timetable from dept office though, and they might give you one anyway when ye register or at a talk or something this week? i know they gave them out to science freshers last year..

I love my timetable! Its much better than last year. Skylynx is it normal not to have 151 in the first term? on the site it says its a year long course.

Edit: Nevermind they fixed it. Its there now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

buttery
    Eh? David, where did you manage to get your timetable from?

Its on the trinity website.

http://www.maths.tcd.ie/pub/timetable/

Advertisement