Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any information would help

Options
  • 23-09-2004 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Im just wondering if anyone knows where I could find any information on the programming side of a sweep clean program?Its for a college project.Ive looked around and all I seem to be getting is product information.Ive a basic idea of how it works but would like to see if its right or if there is any other ways of doing it which would be easyier.Im thinking of writing it in C# or Java.Any sort of help in the right direction would be good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Dale

Clean Sweep? Could you please tell me what you mean by this... im not upto scratch with some things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

a good place to start can be found here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 heat

What I mean is that there is software out there that is used to delete and over write any information that can be stored on most computer storage devices. It completely wipes the information. I was just wondering if anyone knew of any programming, information sites or mags that can help with my research. Its kinda tricky subject as this type of software is mostly used to cover up digital crime. ie: stop files been recovered for evidence.

Advertisement