Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CD player and seat covers

Options
  • 23-09-2004 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

Just wondering where is the best place to get car seat covers ? I don't want to get the generic crap they usually have in my local store . looking for somewhere with a bit of choice. Car is a Honda Civic by the way (normal headrests)

Also I wanted to get a cd player, argos do a front loading for 160 with free fitting , but I'd rather a boot changer , anyone got any suggestions ?

Thanks

Fionn

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

What about a MP3 CD Player instead of boot changer? Very handy.
    If you've a credit card or access to one try:
    www.incarexpress.co.uk (UK based)
    www.besecure2000.com (ROI based)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Argos have a Clarion MP3/CD Player for 220euro. Very good price in my opininon for the following reasons:

1) It has 4 x 51w RMS output
    2) Your buying it locally
    3) You can get a 16 day no quibble money back guarantee
    4) It has free fitting (Although any plank can install one in 5 mins)

Advertisement