Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Phones From 02

• 23-09-2004 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

When I got my T630 a few weeks back the girl in the shop said she'd signed me up for a free offer that'll be out before christmas where you get a free phone out of a choice of 3 or 4 phones.
    I think it'll be happening in Oct or November, kind of a Christmas promotion.
    I remember one of the phones was the V220, does anyone know what the other phones are?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

3 phones, nokia 3200, V220 & one other to be decieded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Akula

i was told it was probably going to be the 02 x2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

i bought a t630 in the o2 shop on speakeasy upgrade the day it came out. am i entitled to this? i never heard anything of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

Akula you mean the XDA2?
    That'd be pretty cool, although I did promise my girlfriend the v220.....

I think it's only on bill phones su_dios

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

ah theres always a some catch! ah well i had the phone 10mins and it was unlocked for my meteor simcard. i had changed from a t610 which my dad got with his vodafone sim and he insured it and i went to change the insurance to my t630 and vodafone wont insure the phone because they dont sell it? thought thats a bit **** though. stay clear from vodafone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Enygma wrote:
    Akula you mean the XDA2?

Ahahah a free XDA? You *wish*! THe X2 is just an 'own brand' o2 phone, it's a silver clamshell jobbie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

su_dios wrote:
    change the insurance to my t630 and vodafone wont insure the phone because they dont sell it? thought thats a bit **** though. stay clear from vodafone!

no company will insure/offer warranty/have anything to do with an item that they didnt sell, especially if they dont sell it full stop. anyway your not insuring it with vodafone its a third-party insurer. If that was the case everyone would wander into vodafone and insurer theirphones they bought, stole, found or whatever and theyd have a massive amount of claims on their hands.
    anyway, dont o2 offer insurane on ready to go phones? can you not just do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

When the hell is the X2 coming out here?
    Looks like a nice little phone.

Advertisement