Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A clockwork orange

Options
  • 28-02-2000 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I hear its being released in March, anyone got any info on the subject?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Um. It's being released in March, cinematically, and it won't just be an IFC jobby; I know Virgin and some of the other omniplexes will carry it.

Great movie. I only ever saw it on a really dodgy copied-from-NTSC tape... looking forward to seeing it in the cinema.

--
    [EED]Shinji -=*=- shinji@electricdeath.com
    Site Editor, http://www.utsystem.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I heard they are going to release all the great Kubrick movies over the next few years. Needless to say my fav Space Oddessy will be released next year and Lolita and Strangelove and maybe another one (undecided) over the next few years. Don't know how widespread the later releases will be unless the people on the street and the yoof embrace them. Still we'll enjoy them. I really cant wait to see Clockwork Orange and 2001 on a big screen will be a spiritual event. Aaaah.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Sorry, thought it was the biggest load of hamster kack. Only worth watching because it was banned - Mistakenly for violence instead of boredom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

March 17th. Tho there's usually plenty of ultra-violence to be viddied in town that day anyway smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

saw it on cable tv when I was on holidays in the states, and managed to get a loan of a dvd copy.

Its excellent, cant wait to see it on the big screen smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Yeah, one of my favourites... can't wait. I'd go just for the soundtrack too. Ace.

Funny though, the censor didn't pass the original poster because of the caption ' Being the adventures of a young man whose principle interests are rape, ultra violence and Beethoven '. They're gonna have to make a new 'un I think.

Advertisement