Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Series 60 from Nokia: 6670

Options
  • 23-09-2004 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭

pm_6670_cs.jpg

the 6670 specs similar to the 7610 but presented in a more professional/business design of the 6000 models...camera, display, memory all match running on Symbian 7.0s - appears to be a little thicker though - they note "Netfront Web browser with PDF support" rather than Opera which was on the bundled memory card with some other Series60 models...

BrianG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

and a Side by Side from Nokia's Phone Compare Tool [Click the 'Expand All' link on page for full details]

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Mezon

Its the same only with a different shell and it takes normal size mmc cards

• Subscribers Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

is it just my opinion or are Nokia simply running out of idea they seem to be constantly so far behind other manufactures like sharp in therms of screen and camera quality in my opinion they simply produce sh1t phones for the uninformed public. What does anybody else think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Mezon wrote:
    it takes normal size mmc cards

yeah, noticed when reading around the site this morning it was a bit ambiguous about the specific type of memory card used with the 6670 - it refers to RS-MMC in some places and just MMC in others... e.g. the Phone Features page and Developer page both say RS-MMC plus an RS-MMC [MU-1] is listed in the sales package

same happened when they launched the last lot of Series 60 handsets with RS-MMC and just MMC quoted for the same device - the site caught up (was updated) a short while later to make things a bit clearer

BrianG

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

It looks like a tweaked 7610 so I would imagine its rs-mmc..

• Advertisement
Advertisement