Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cyprus - Aiya Napa - Info??

• 23-09-2004 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭

Hi,

am heading to Aiya Napa, the Napa Plaza Hotel, in mid-October for two weeks.

I was wondering if anyone has any info on the place, what to see, where to drink, what to eat!! Basically the usual holiday stuff.

Cheers in advance

Branners

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Bunnyefey

I love Ayia Napa. Its my new annual haunt. The main strip is pretty compressed so you never have to walk too far to anything. My main port of call is the "Heaven Rock Garden" where the bar tenders are insane and set the bar on fire every now and again. Good laugh if you're into that kinda stuff. Bedrock is a Flinstones themed Karaoke Bar which is a bit of a laugh. Theres a couple of biggish clubs but Im not really into that scene. We used to get a load of money off and vouchers from the Staff in Heaven Rock for the clubs, plus sometimes when it closed they'd take you to one of the clubs with them and get you in free(nice guys).

When all the clubs close you should head for River Reggae which opens at about 4 in the morning and doesn't close until the sun is well up. Its located in the Rio Napa Apartment hotel complex and has a massive swimming pool and a real chilled atmosphere. Be prepared to get wet though!!!!!

Hmm, places to eat. Theres a lot of traditional places around and the usual burger ****holes but I went to an amazing Japanese restaurant one night. Can't remember the name of it though. Its at the end of one of the streets on the main strip and its a little classier than many of the other places. Real good sushi and fried Calamari there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭branners69

Bunnyfey,

many thanx for the reply. I have a couple of questions if I may.. Is it worth my while picking up some vodka in the so-called Duty -free or should I wait til the supermarkets in Aiya Napa. Is Cyprus cheap for anything, I know it was cheap for glasses but is it cheap for leather or electronic stuff??

Many thanx for your help,

Branners

Advertisement