Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distrubing Behaviour

Options
  • 03-03-2000 11:11am
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

This is yet another film using the "parents having their wayward kids brainwashed into to nice people and everything going horribly wrong" plot line. It is short (80 mins), which is good as it wouldn't hold you interest for much longer than that. How the brainwashed kids are defeated at the end is obvious after the first 15 minutes. Still, it passed away a quite Thursday pleasantly enough.

Draco

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

thats the one with Katie Holmes?

if so does she get her tits out smile.gif

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

It is and no she doesn't

Draco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

so how is it worth watching then, smile.gif
    or is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Got this out cos it had gotten a favourable mention here. Quite simply the biggest pile of $hite I've seen in years. Cliched, hackneyed, boring, thank Christ it was only 80 minutes. Even The Faculty was better.

Draco - if I ever meet you I will kill you and eat you - you have been warned smile.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Considering the absolute $hit my housemates have been subjecting me to, it's not that bad. It's hard to make a flick like this without it being cliched. I didn't say it was a Saturday afternoon flick - it's a quite Thursday flick. Very different levels of expectations.

And anyway, I'm too stringy to eat.

Draco

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I'll be the judge of that. smile.gif

Advertisement