Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Odyssey 1000

Options
  • 23-09-2004 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anybody else has an Odyssey 1000 and if so do you know how to set the time on the clock that displays when the radio is on. There are no options in the menu....just wondering if theres any roundabout way of doing it through windows.
    I tried using cmd - selecting the hard-drive and then using time

it_portal_pic_31348.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Face it fletch we all had more sense then you and got better players :D, I though you were going to get an iPod soon.....?

Face it fletch we all had more sense then you and got better players :D, I though you were going to get an iPod soon.....?
    One of these days Offler
    :D Oh & btw some of us have an active social life to fund as opposed to spending all our money on computer parts., Offler

Says the man with no mp3 player....
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

fletch wrote:
    Says the man with no mp3 player....:rolleyes:
    My MiniDisc Player.....sucks donkey balls, umm I think I should have come up with something a little better :) It's got a remote control HA anyway setting the time on your brick^H^H^H^H^Hmp3 player strikes me as pointless cause you have a nice watch and your mobile phone, what to lazy too raise your hand :rolleyes: ?

• Advertisement

anyway setting the time on your brick^H^H^H^H^Hmp3 player strikes me as pointless cause you have a nice watch and your mobile phone, what to lazy too raise your hand :rolleyes: ?
    Jus like everything to be workin...i know its a bit anal & since I never use the radio, a bit pointless. And yes, sometimes raising my hand is an unnecessary strain that cud be avoided if I could jus glance @ my mp3 player..

Advertisement