Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheers!

Options
  • 23-09-2004 4:15pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wanted to say thanks to the Suited Aces lads for my first ever "proper" game of Hold 'Em last Saturday in the Fitzwilliam. Was first out of my table (table 1), but lasted a good few blind increases, so I was happy enough. Didn't make too many silly noobie mistakes (I think) - played too many hands cause I've only ever previously played with a max of 4 people, so not used to the bigger numbers.

Anyway, the craic was very good and everyone there was just out for a bit of fun above all else which suits me fine :) I'll definitely try timing my next trip to Dublin to get in on another one of your events.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I played on your table and it was a tough table so I thought you did really well. No serious mistakes that I spotted (apart from shocking the table when they thought had folded a house when you really had folded two pair (and a good fold it was too with the flush on board).
    Glad you enjoyed it!

DeV.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Was good to meet you Kharn and I too am glad you liked it. Another one sucked in by poker's evil draw (sorry bad pun).

Advertisement