Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

popup warning in windows

Options
  • 23-09-2004 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭

hey! i got this problem which just started last after i installed service pack 2.A window pops up stating that the system has recovered from a serious error. when i click on the more info link i get the following information.
    BCCode : 1000008e     BCP1 : C0000005     BCP2 : F7AC0A2D     BCP3 : F796DCF0

any help with this is apreciated as it is annoying the hell outta me.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

For me and most of the other people hear, this code is meaningless but to MS it might not, check the event viewer and there should be a link to bring you to some meaningful explanation on MS web.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

there'splenty here that might point you in the right direction: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=Bccode+1000008e&btnG=Search

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Make sure your Memory is properly seated and install the latest driver for your video card from the manufacturers site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

got it sorted! it seems my cpu was overheating due to insufficient cooling.
    thanks

Advertisement