Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a Garage in Dub - exhausts

Options
  • 23-09-2004 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi
    I'm having problems with my exhaust ! the connection between
    the main pipe & exhaust box is totally gone!!

Anyone out there have any recommendations on a Dublin garage
    which would fix it at a reasonable price??

Thanks a mil
    A

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

without knowing the car try kwik fit, advance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

There is a garage behind Swan shopping centre in Rathmines, on Mount Pleasent Avenue.

Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I'd Try Quick Fit they are fairly good, the Exhaust went on my wife's ford Ka, the connection broke where it entered the backbox and the backbox was in bad shape there.

€90 to replace with a new backbox and connection to the exhaust done in less than an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 aqua

Hi all
    thanks for the info went to Kwik-fit Donnybrook - with my 95 VW golf
    they replaced back & centre box - cost € 185 !!!! Not sure if that was
    the norm - but it's done now ....

Thanks again
    A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Only pronblem I'd have with Kwik fit it the tried to replace my cat converter last weekend and would have only I told them not too, just had the car NCT's a few days before and it was fine. Chancers

• Advertisement
Advertisement