Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vertigo

Options
  • 23-09-2004 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Just heard it on 2Fm.... i thought it was v good.. nice upbeat feel to it...

Any Views?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i've listened to it a few times now and i wasnt mad about it at the start (a la gangs of new york) but its starting to grow on me, oh btw get it here

*Snip*

it will be very busy so it might take a few goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 picasso

:D Magic. Can't believe it's so full on. At last, Bono's pre-album hype about the Edge "picking up his guitar again" is justified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭verdidnt

Yup good to hear U2 belt one out for a change. Guitar has a nice raw sound to it. Kinda reminds me of their older stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Definitly reminds me of their older stuff, much prefer it to their stuff like "stuck in a moment" that was just absolutely dire but I think its just a little bit too busy, theres too much, but still a better than aforementioned sh*te, probably take me a few listens to really have a proper informed opinion.

Im not overly impressed, say it'd be good preformed live tho.

One thing im curious about is it like Dave said, does Bono actully say 1, 2,3 14... in spanish at the start...?If anyone could enlighten me i'd be delighted...and enlightened too i suppose :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

kinda has an old school punk feel to it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭vox

Alana wrote:
    One thing im curious about is it like Dave said, does Bono actully say 1, 2,3 14... in spanish at the start...?If anyone could enlighten me i'd be delighted...and enlightened too i suppose :D
    Thats what he says alright, then "turn it up captain"

Advertisement