Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dont try this on the way home!

Options
  • 23-09-2004 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

http://members.home.nl/nica23/P1010001.MOV right click save as... its 19 megs but if you're on broadband - enjoy*.

Mike.

*naturally I disaprove of such carry on but life and petrol is cheap in Russia.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Very cool....of course it was madness and no-one here should ever do that..... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

ah what is it? I dont want to download unless its worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not telling! At 20 megs it won't matter what it is, it's not worth a 1 hour 56k download!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

thats not only madness, thats downright ****ing nuts! Looks like it was filmed in France by the look of the road signs. I'd be half tempted to do that sometimes, more so in something like a Lancer EVO VII than my current 1.5L diesel van.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its in Moscow, using pause you can check some Russian script on a couple of vans...

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,394 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I enjoyed it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

damn, thats some nice (but slightly suicidal) driving!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

lol nice.
    He must have been close to losing it about 3/4 of the way through when he goes out wide right around the army trucks and then cuts way back in left again immediately after them.
    Hard to tell what he's driving, the audi (?) seemed to be packing a little more under the bonnet. There was a nice hum off it all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

looks like an RS6.. bloody nut bags I'd say the other yoke is an M5 or something.

watchin again....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ahh dammit, bloody download limits in work.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

I've seen that before on this website (I think). The purple car in front is an Audi RS4 and the car with the camera in it is a BMW M3. Seriously dangerous but seriously fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

hahaha thats amazing

he really shouldve stuck AC/DC or something blasting out the stereo in the background though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭Grimlock

it's cool but it's no GhostRider!!!!

See trailer here if you doubt me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

lunacy. hope they put a few more lanes on the M50...

Grimlock wrote:
    it's cool but it's no GhostRider!!!!
    You're right, it's better then GhostRider.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

mike65 wrote:
    Not telling! At 20 megs it won't matter what it is, it's not worth a 1 hour 56k download!

Mike.
    Mike, it took 45 mins on a 64k isdn connection. Was worth every second!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Class Audi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Well lets just hope they kill themselves before they take out any innocents.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Only a mad man would drive like that! I'd have to agree with HashSlinging and say the camera car is a M5, sounds like a V8 to me, the M3 is a higher reving straight 6.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

downloaded it twice and it won't play in either windows MP or winamp :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

nice - tis an E39 M5 alright.

Advertisement