Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If you are always being asked to login to Boards, READ THIS

• 23-09-2004 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭

There is a bug which affects some people and manifests itself as a need to log in every time you get near a computer. Sometimes multiple times.

Heres the solution:

Delete all browsers. Search your preferred holiday brochure for adds containing the word "No Internet Access". Book a three week holiday.

Now tie yourself to a bed until the withdrawel symptoms end. Now avoid www.boards.ie/vbulletin AND TRY TO FORGET.

That should resolve the problem. Any further problems should be reported on the Feedback forum.

Thanks,
    Dar

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

hehehe, funny!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

SO true...alot of you guys seriously need to get out more often

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

fletch wrote:
    LOL :D I suppose you followed the above advice to the letter fletch, right? You seem to have got lost somewhere ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

LOL :D I suppose you followed the above advice to the letter fletch, right? You seem to have got lost somewhere ;)
    its called boards dementia. i think some of the admins had some tablets going around at the last boards beer to combat this ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

its called boards dementia. i think some of the admins had some tablets going around at the last boards beer to combat this ;)
    i wish i was an admin a few tablet would do wonders here at the moment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Em not exactly, I use boards cause I'm "bored" in work. I don't, however let it rule my life, like someone who will remain nameless....cough Offler....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

fletch wrote:

But the outside world is so big and scary and doesn't get Monty Python jokes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

fletch wrote:
    I don't, however let it rule my life
    I don't either......I browse lots of other sites aswell not just boards :rolleyes:

Advertisement