Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deicide gig?

Options
  • 23-09-2004 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

anyone else hear that deicide are playing sometime in the near future?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Probably wuss out and cancel again :/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Yeah..didn't they cancel the last tour because the bus was a bit smelly?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,564 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Yip, they're playing the Village on Dec. 4th (Saturday). Check out www.emeraldpromotions.8m.com for details.

Obituary, Suffocation, Behemoth, Incanation and Dissection all playing in the next couple of months too. Nile with Dying Fetus next March.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Well looking forward to Deicide!!

Where are Nile playing?

There ****ing deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

no venue has been confirmed, but most likely it will the Village

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Yeah, saw the Deicide gig ad in the sound cellar last week. When were they originally going to be playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Yeah, saw the Deicide gig ad in the sound cellar last week. When were they originally going to be playing?

may 12th AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Deicide are supposed to play 4 Dec.

Emerald Promotions says that tickets should go on sale soon, but that a few "things need to be cleared up". Maybe they're making a custom tour bus for Deicide :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Ancient1 wrote:
    Deicide are supposed to play 4 Dec.

Emerald Promotions says that tickets should go on sale soon, but that a few "things need to be cleared up". Maybe they're making a custom tour bus for Deicide :D

yeah, i saw a poster up in sound cellar today for it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I'd go see Nile if they're coming. Deicide though, not on your nelly. I thought they were cool for all of ten minutes when I was 15 but looking back now, god they were/are woeful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Deicide put on a great show. Saw them back in 1990. If they show up, this will be a kick ass gig.

but they don't sing about Egypt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

That's Nile you're thinking of. Deicide are more directly evil than that. I met Glenn Benton at that gig in Mcgonagles when the scabs on the inverted cross burned into his forehead were still fresh, was a terribly nice fellow. Seriously, he was as pleasant a musician as I've ever met.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've seen Nile before, and met all of them, amazing band and I'll definetly be seeing them again. Deicide are alright, but their last album was a good one. I'm in two minds about going to see them, but I doubt I'll have the cash seeing as Dissection are playing soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

John2 wrote:
    I'd go see Nile if they're coming.

They are. They're playing with Dying Fetus on 11 March.

Check the Emerald site for details, i could be wrong about the date.

Marduk will be playing too, crazy bastards that they are... :D

In March, nice, if it's before Christmas I can't afford it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

yeah check out the emerald promotions site aswell as deicide theres lots of cool gigs coming up like SUFFOCATION, DISSECTION **** like that
    i cant wait but im abit ughhhh about deicide something tells me it wont happen, as much as i want it to :(

Advertisement