Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITs here

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

What I heard about Kubrick withdrawing the film is that someone rang him up and threatened to react the rap scene in his house with his wife. Apparently.

Draco

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭Edge

biggrin.gif

getting around to all the forums today

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

now i am confused.

anyway, the reason for the withdrawl is the one i gave.
    for your other extrapolies on the subject, we'll i reckon youre gonna have to communicate with the dead to see if youre right.

and there was only ever one decent film in the histry of films.......
    sleepless in seatle.
    what a tale

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

hehe, don't you mean "what a tail?" smile.gif

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Radovar

Hahha, yeah, it was fear of that Rap scene that did it. Unbeknownest to most cinema historians, Kubrick had an inherent fear of vocal acrobatics and homies busting moves in his living room.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

Originally posted by Draco:
    What I heard about Kubrick withdrawing the film is that someone rang him up and threatened to react the rap scene in his house with his wife. Apparently.

Draco
    Rap scene ????? Let me guess Vanilla Ice was there !!!!! smile.gif

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Advertisement