Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone into EMO?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

The only band I like from this genre are Jimmy Eat World who are Fcking brilliant!!And I am definitely not missing out on tickets this time like I did for The Killers, stupid going in to college first :(

And as for HIM and their christian rock...eh, they suck, infact they are the suckiest and cheesiest band I know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

i was not into bands who have 'the' in them. but when i heard the used's new album,in love & death i was blown away!!!!!!! songs like i caught fire and all that i've got really rock!!!!!!!!

so listen to the used!!!!! also funeral for a friend + atreyu...

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

I chose between The Killers and Lostprophets oh yeah and Blink!! Not a hope I'm going to Blink, even though most people I know are!! I'm not gonna be a sheep! I decided on Lostprophets because I saw them in Leeds but was so uncomfortable being crushed up against the barrier. Do you wanna know whats worse, the stage was literally 10 feet away from the barrier and there was no sign of a mosh pit. What a disappointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

wanwarlock wrote:
    i was not into bands who have 'the' in them. but when i heard the used's new album,in love & death i was blown away!!!!!!! songs like i caught fire and all that i've got really rock!!!!!!!!

so listen to the used!!!!! also funeral for a friend + atreyu...

The Used's new album is fairly decent. You should check out their first album. Its better.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

yes the used rock, i bought the first album last year or 2 years, cant remember, best album EVER ! also got the dvd off the net, new is is quite amazing, got it recently.
    great band.

also emo trend is catching on, ne one notice emoXcore kewlness "omg" at gigs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Ren0

I think i saw that taking back sunday are doing a uk tour at least. /me runs to ticketmaster

You are an idiot.

the used songs' are quite catchy singalong songs, maybe that's why i'm really into them right now!

btw got the 1st album off ebay, great album as well, but had to listen a couple of times before it all sank in 'coz i was so used to the 2nd album!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wingwong

would you consider weezer to be emo??? what do ya think of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 wingwong

cool you like weezer! theyre deadly, have you got much of the unreleased stuff???

weezer are my favourite band of all time!!!! rivers writes THE coolest lyrics + catchiest songs! been in love with them since the blue album. i have all their cd's except for the lion & the witch ep. does anybody want to sell that to me???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Black & Gold

Not really, EMO frightens me.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Im going to apologise for not putting Weezer up as an EMO band, cos they are pure emo and all my friends continuously remind me of that, so yeah GO WEEZER!!!!

Advertisement