Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are mods God?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

So if mods are gods or a goddess in Beruthiel's case, then does that mean that if a deity or almighty being joined boards they'd automatically be made a Mod ????
    depends on if they are christian gods/godesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Penfolds wrote:
    So if mods are gods or a goddess in Beruthiel's case, then does that mean that if a deity or almighty being joined boards they'd automatically be made a Mod ????
    Nope, they would be stripped of their powers and given "n00bie" status. Everyone starts off the same way, just some of us were chosen.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I love green lovin' ;)

And lovin' in general, it's a rare commodity for people doing computer course though :/ .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Penfolds

Winters wrote:
    Nope, they would be stripped of their powers and given "n00bie" status. Everyone starts off the same way, just some of us were chosen.

So if say the Dali Lama was to join boards to seek enlightment on modding his PC, he wouldn't be made a Mod ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Penfolds wrote:
    So if say the Dali Lama was to join boards to seek enlightment on modding his PC, he wouldn't be made a Mod ???

The admins would have to create a karma forum for him to mod and he could do his bit for world peace by sorting out all the strife over da little green and red dots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

First and foremost, the Buddha was not a god but a flesh-and-blood human being.
    Once someone asked the Buddha, ‘Are you a mod?’. His reply was ‘No, I’m not a mod, I’m awake!’.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I am a God.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Hail Ikthor!

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Ikthor test.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

ikthor Eats Ocsarbravo

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Saved by a fortunate transposition! Woo!! \o/

Advertisement