Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GodsKitchen 13/11/04 Line-up

• 24-09-2004 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

GODSKITCHEN
    13th Nov 04

Judge Jules
    Lisa Lashes
    Eddie Halliwell
    M.I.K.E.
    Gabriel & Dresden
    Scot Project
    Jon O'Bir
    Robbie Butler

Scot Project, M.I.K.E... I'm Loving it!! :)

From pod.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

just when you think theyve managed the worst possible lineup with the last one, along comes this

lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Hopefully I'll be over at ilt during this, only people that I wouldn't mind seeing off that line up is proberly scot project, have some of his sets but never seen him before.
    and you must been bored last night pete checkin boards at 3am, been ages since you posted here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

I will prob b there!
    Want to go and see M.I.K.E again.
    I think he is really good.
    Ill prob leave early tho,dont really want to see lisa lashes or fudge jules again :confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea I wouldn't mind seeing scot project and mike,
    but there is no chance of me going :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I'd rather spend the night sticking rusty nails in me feet then go to this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

GODSKITCHEN
    13th Nov 04

Judge Jules
    Lisa Lashes
    Eddie Halliwell
    M.I.K.E.
    Gabriel & Dresden
    Scot Project
    Jon O'Bir
    Robbie Butler

Scot Project, M.I.K.E... I'm Loving it!!

absolute god-awful tripe,
    it's events like this that make it an embarassing to say you listen to dance music because ppl's first impression of you is what they see in the SUNDAY WORLD! "oh my god theres drugs at this event, the repoter actually had a pill in her hand!!!!!!!" I went to the first couple of Godskitchen's when there was abit of quality in the line-up and under 18's wer told where to go but as ever the cha ching always gets the upper hand and destroys anything that was ever good....

if only people knew the joys of house music

i think youre looking back through roses tinted glasses there mate

the point has ALWAYS been overrun with kiddy pill poppers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Helix wrote:
    i think youre looking back through roses tinted glasses there mate

the point has ALWAYS been overrun with kiddy pill poppers

yea but a few years back he was one of those kiddy-pill poppers so it didnt seem to bad

thats possibly very true

coz in fairness, gk never had good lineups, and to say the point wasnt full of kids when gk started all of a little over 18 months is a little odd, coz the place has been full of kids since '99 whenever there was a dance event on (cant speak for before 99, coz i had no experience with the point before then)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

Ah the kids wont bother ya if ya dont let them, it's just a shame that they continue to have crap like Godskitchen there all the fecking time. An event like Awakenings would be sweet if they got a decent sound system in there and let it run till the early hours.

And, how come if the Point has a theatre license, that it never stayed open passed 1 for the Winterparty etc?? It's pointless going to see eight dj's in the space of about seven hours!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

ro_chez wrote:
    Ah the kids wont bother ya if ya dont let them, it's just a shame that they continue to have crap like Godskitchen there all the fecking time. An event like Awakenings would be sweet if they got a decent sound system in there and let it run till the early hours.

And, how come if the Point has a theatre license, that it never stayed open passed 1 for the Winterparty etc?? It's pointless going to see eight dj's in the space of about seven hours!

cops would never allow it stay on late.

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭vinylbomb

The point may have always been over run by kids and mad-out-of-its, but at least the line ups were half decent, ie the Winter Parties, or the NYE gigs that ran on the mid-90's. Not the sort of ****e that is in there now.
    And the pills were better then as well. I think.

Bring back Homelands! All is forgiven!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Being from the Old Skool this wouldnt appeal to me at all..Hard House is the bastard child of Hardcore,although the kids seem to love it..i wouldnt be too hot on the Point,although have had some super nites there years ago..Coxy & Orbital on the Friday,then Goldie on the Sunday nite,think it was 1996 ;) what a weekend that was.....hope whoever goes to this enjoys themselves but wouldnt be able to stand it myself.... ;)

Advertisement