Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snakebite opening times,

Options
  • 24-09-2004 9:43am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, just a quick question, what time do snakebite stop piercings at on a friday, and open and close on saturday?
    Also would they do bit of a deal on 2 body piercings on the one person?
    thanks
    lenny,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Lenny wrote:
    Hi, just a quick question, what time do snakebite stop piercings at on a friday, and open and close on saturday?
    Also would they do bit of a deal on 2 body piercings on the one person?
    thanks
    lenny,

Hi Lenny, they open from 12-19:00 everyday except Sunday, If you ask them I reckon they would knock a tenner off if you got two piercings at once try them here 01 874 0011 they will be happy to give you info there.
    Address by the way is 54 Middle Abbey Street.
    I was in on Wednesday getting my tat finished by Debbie, well happy with it too :D
    good luck.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Thanks for the number, think im gona go ahead with the PA and get my tounge done again, but I don't want a deformed willy when I take it out, yea know the way some peoples nipples just don't return to their orgional shape as when they had it before it does still kinda point out like..
    btw, would i be better to book it or anything or does there be different people who do the atas and piercings.. as wouldn't like to be waiting around while someone is getting a tat..

Lenny wrote:
    Thanks for the number, think im gona go ahead with the PA and get my tounge done again, but I don't want a deformed willy when I take it out, yea know the way some peoples nipples just don't return to their orgional shape as when they had it before it does still kinda point out like..
    btw, would i be better to book it or anything or does there be different people who do the atas and piercings.. as wouldn't like to be waiting around while someone is getting a tat..

The hole you end up with in your lad will not go away, it is like an ear piercing, the hole will get smaller with time to the point where it is hardly noticeable but wont disappear once it is healed. I always do a walk-in to Snakebite and never book, the piercing studio and the tattoo studio is not exactly the same studio and not the same people so you wont have to wait behind someone being tattooed. Good luck.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

umm.. I've heared about the dribbbles.
    Now when I take it out I don't want urine to be dribbling out of that hole when i take it out :(
    hmm, answer to this will make me think twice

Lenny wrote:
    umm.. I've heared about the dribbbles.
    Now when I take it out I don't want urine to be dribbling out of that hole when i take it out :(
    hmm, answer to this will make me think twice

The dribble comes from the jewellery not the hole and that wont happen with no jewellery in.
    What happens is that the stream of urine comes out and gets drawn along the metal and it just spreads the stream and makes it into a sort of sprinkler. Removing the jewellery fixes the issue, you get used to it.

• Advertisement

Oh yea, I get what yea mean now, thought the sprinkers actualy came out of the hole... niceone for clearin that up for me.

Just gave them a call there, was onto an english guy. sounds pritty busy there
    70for a pa and 40 for tounge
    when asked if it would be any cheaper to get both done together and told me "I'm sure we could work something out" :D
    Sound like a nice crowd of people

searched for it but nothing came up, but see its in the most recently added,
    can't exzactly look at pictures of nobs with people in the room, have to wait till they leave.. is this a good thing or bad thing? didn't like the quick glimpse of the pictures..

sorry are you saying is somethign the most revevant part to me, or IS it the most revelant part to me?(as in a question, about my willy)
    Are you trying to advise me not to get this done as will have a large japs eye

Oh right thanks, I didn't apy any attention to your quote,thought it was someone you quoted in the thread that I may already read,
    I'll give it a read later on, and have a think
    thanks bedlam
    you don't actualy have piercings yourself do yea?
    any tats?

• Advertisement

What did you used to have mind me asking, seem tos ee sensable posts from you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 24 villafan

Could some1 give me directions to snakebite from connelly station?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

bedlam wrote:
    Search for the recently added "showerhead effect" on BME Encyclopedia (has pics of subincisions so view at your own discretion - NSFW)
    ........dear lord,god no,why the hell would someone do that to their nob?,like i mean the PA is ok,and the frenulum is practically nothing but subincisions....

Advertisement