Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Club Tracksuits / Training Gear

• 24-09-2004 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Does anyone know who is the cheapest best pace for getting gaa club tracksuits

I asked for o'neills catalogue as well as azzurri, gaelic gear and connollys.

But id there anyone else, that people have used and got great value

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭thirdmantackle

The Great Outdoors in Galway supply gear from a crowd in Italy called Legea. Top quality stuff - though it isn't approved by the GAA (despite that rule breaking every trade law in the EU). Mike Buckley is the man to talk to...

Also Advertees in Galway are by far the cheapest (& best quality) for polo shirts, training tops etc. They also do tracksuits, jerseys anything basically

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Mr T

HI theres a company in wesmeath called maita www.masitaireland.ie and then theres nuri in Newry www.nurisport.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I have to second the Advertees recommendation. I've done business with them twice for t-shirts and they've both provided quality product and been excellent to deal with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Have a look at nuri sports as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Jako is a large German manufacturer of sports gear. Their branch in Ireland is Sligo where thay have a shop run by Nicky Brujos (former Sligo Rovers goalkeeper). Very reasonable prices and a large range of merchandise. I don't think they have a site so you'll have to ring them for a catalogue (071-9147877).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭thirdmantackle

Advertees do all the Jako stuff as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

theres also that crowd from galway think its BES r something.they make those red gaelic gloves,my club got their tracksuits so their obviously hidiously cheap but good quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭joc_06

A mate of mine works with the crowd that kitted out galway senior hurlers this year. Its a small operation but very good. I can give you his number/ get info if you'd like...

Advertisement