Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joan Of Arc

Options
  • 29-03-2000 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

Leon was good wasn't it?
    This isn't really though. Quite long, though not when compared to some of the massive movies at the moment. It does go
    ***line20- BEING JOHN MALKOVICH***

on for 2hrs and 40 mins. It is not the visually exciting movie I expected. Grand total of maybe 12 seconds of interesting shots. Everything else is bog standard stuff. Dustin Hoffman's God/InnerConscience part is wierdy and confusing but very impressive much like Mr Hoffman's alter ego Phil. John Malkovich plays himself again, but nicer than usual. What else? oh, how could I forget teh one plus point- Milla Jovovich.
    Ms Jovovich is a pretty woman, but is such a BAD ACTRESS its incredible. They needed her to carry the movie, and frankly, I wouldn't give her a part in Fair City. She is ridiculous.
    Not so exciting, especially with the great stuff out right now.

Subliminal Message:
    goto line 20

We are superfriends
    Super friends are we

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

Braveheart wuth Tits

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Is it out yet....

I have to get a flick listing.......

Missing my popcorn......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior