Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmaster Volunteer Needed

Options
  • 24-09-2004 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

The Trinity Access Society is looking for someone to do our website for us. We had engaed someone else to do it but that have fallen through.

We are looking for someone who could adapt Oscailt to give it our own style similar to what www.ucdsu.net have done.

Due to tha nature of our society we have no funds therefore your service would need to be pro bono, free, without cost, zippo, nadda etc.
    We will however give you FREE membership to the Trinity Acess Society.

If you think you can help please contact me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Kappar

If anyone could help with this it would be great, I have tried to do it but havn't really got a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

your service would need to be pro bono, free, without cost, zippo, nadda etc.

you may want to perfect your approach technique :)

and concentrate more on the benefits of helping a worthy society. Rather than talking about how 'free' the work must be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭-Toppy-

What exactly do you want done? Fair enough pulling in Oscailt with a theme, but do ya have a theme in mind? Colors etc etc, www.trinityaccess.com is in the dogs at the mo, if ya have something more specific in mind I might be interested
    -Toppy-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

You haven't even said what the Trinity Access Society is. Might be a start.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ConsultClifford

might have done it...
    Due to tha nature of our society we have no funds therefore your service would need to be pro bono, free, without cost, zippo, nadda etc.

but i lost interest after the terminology used...

i take it your not a business student! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Oscailt looks fairly decent at the moment but I can see it differs greatly from ucdsu.net.

You need to quantify exactly what you want, doing it pro bono means that you'll have to have a solid idea of what you want done.

Once you have that PM me, I'll help if I can. Would help set up a portfolio anyway. You should've said that too - "make this part of your portfolio!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭tammy

I might be in a position to help. If you could let me know a bit more about what your after, number of pages etc. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I might also be interested in doing this. Let me know if your interested

Advertisement