Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hot SnG Action Tomorrow?

Options
  • 24-09-2004 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭

BSOP September final is at 7pm tomorrow in the Fitz, anyone up for some hot SnG action beforehand?

4pm onwards?

Karl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

You foul temptress. I may have to join you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Be there from six to brush up on my Poker Skillz. Not that I need to. I'm going to waltz through to the money in this BSOP final. Others can watch my 3-stepping with wonder as I bust them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

will the 20 20 tournament be on at half four does anyone know? Im not priveledged enough to play in the BSOP

Yes the 20:20 is on tomorrow at 4:30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

this a new one? holy shizballs, might just have to play that instead.

is it same format as the wed and sun 20 games? think it will be over by 7 for BSOP?

• Advertisement

The format is the same as friday nights 50/50 game. one rebuy or top-up and a 3 euro reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

nice, im in. sure itll be over by 7 if the blinds are hastened a bit as i'd imagine they will be.

thanks and see yiz tomorrow!

Advertisement