Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Before we go any further...

• 24-09-2004 12:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

If you don't like the jokes just say so, don't fúck up my rep.
    You might like the next one, ok?
    If you enjoy the jokes half as much as I do remember I'm enjoying them twice as much as you. :D

A wife decides to take her husband to a strip club for his birthday.
    They arrive at the club and the doorman says, "Hey, Dave! How ya doin'?"
    His wife is puzzled and asks if he's been to this club before.
    "Oh, no," says Dave. "He's on my bowling team."
    When they are seated, a waitress asks Dave if he'd like his usual and brings over a Budweiser.
    His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,"How did she know that you drink Budweiser?"
    "She's in the Ladies' Bowling League, honey. We share lanes with them."
    A stripper then comes over to their table, throws her arms around Dave, and says "Hi Davey. Want your usual table dance, big boy?"
    Dave's wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.
    Dave follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the stripper must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.
    The cabby turns his head and says, "Looks like you picked up a real bitch tonight, Dave."

A couple was on their honeymoon, lying in bed, about ready to consummate their marriage, when the new bride says to the husband, "I have a confession to make, I'm not a virgin."
    The husband replies, "That's no big thing in this day and age."
    The wife continues, "Yeah, I've been with one guy."
    "Oh yeah? Who was the guy?"
    "Tiger Woods."
    "Tiger Woods, the golfer?"
    "Yeah."
    "Well, he's rich, famous and handsome. I can see why you went to bed with him."
    The husband and wife then make passionate love.
    When they are done, the husband gets up and walks to the telephone.
    "What are you doing?" asks the wife.
    The husband says, "I'm hungry, I was going to call room service and get something to eat."
    "Tiger wouldn't do that."
    "Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"
    "He'd come back to bed and do it a second time."
    The husband puts down the phone and goes back to bed to make love a second time.
    When they finish, he gets up and goes over to the phone. "Now what are you doing?" she asks.
    The husband says, "I'm still hungry so I was going to get room service to get something to eat."
    "Tiger wouldn't do that."
    "Oh yeah? What would Tiger do?"
    "He'd come back to bed and do it again."
    The guy slams down the phone, goes back to bed, and makes love one more time.
    When they finish he's tired and beat. He drags himself over to the phone and starts to dial.
    The wife asks, "Are you calling room service?"
    "No! I'm calling Tiger Woods, to find out what the par is for this damn hole."

A guy walks into his doctor's office and says, "Ddddoc, I've bbbeen sssttttuttering ffor yyears and III'm tired of it. Ccccan yyyou hehehelp mmme???"
    The doc says, "Well, I'll have to examine you first before I can answer you."
    The doc examines him and says, "Well, I'm pretty sure that I know what the problem is."
    The guy asks, "wwwell wwwhat is it, ddoc?"
    The doc says,"It's your penis. It's about about 18 inches long and all of the down pressure is putting a strain on your vocal chords."
    The guy asks, "Wwwhat ccan wwe ddo about it?"
    The doc replies, "Well, I can cut it off and transplant a shorter one. I can guarantee that the operation will cure your stuttering."
    The guy says, "Dddo it!"
    The guy has the operation and about four weeks later he comes back to the doctor's office and says, "Thanks Doc. You've solved my problem and I don't stutter any more but I've only had sex once in the past month. My wife doesn't enjoy it any more. I cannot satisfy her. She liked my long penis. I don't care if I have to stutter, I want you to put my long one back one!"
    The doc replies, "Nnnnope. A ddddeal's a ddddeal!"

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

really like the first one hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Loved the second one!! Class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

First ones the best!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

First ones class, others good too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

The first one is brilliant :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement