Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputation points abuse

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Verdammt wrote:
    No, i have decided to stick around for a while to annoy the like's of you with my sh!t jokes.

Ah........... so close and yet........ oh look, a tumbleweed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Verdammt wrote:
    No, i have decided to stick around for a while to annoy the like's of you with my sh!t jokes.

That's the spirit !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

As Big Jim once said "The great appear greater because we are on our knees. Let us rise."

Let's all stand up against the tyranny of the evil Mod's and their many green spot's.

Damn them all ....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Verdammt wrote:
    Damn them all ....

What the hell did I do?

What the hell did I do?

Sorry, I'm just feeling oppressed. When I said Mods, I ment the evil one's (you know who you are !!). :(

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

:rolleyes:

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

DeVore wrote:
    :rolleyes:

DeV.
    says it all really.

Verdammt wrote:
    Sorry, I'm just feeling oppressed. When I said Mods, I ment the evil one's (you know who you are !!). :(

BWAHAHAHA! \:mad:/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I keep getting bad karma from anonymous cowardly christians.

it's beginning to undermine my self esteem

Mordeth wrote:

Awww, you too !!

I feel your pain man.

• Advertisement

Mordeth wrote:

Obviously the Baby Jesus is testing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

Mordeth wrote:

How do you know that it is not divine intervention?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I just got negative feedback because of this. I'll just keep telling myself that the boardsie people are terribly jealous of my caustic wit and devilishly handsome good looks and charm. I mean, it couldn't possibly be that my posts really are ****, could it? :cool:

reputation_neg.gif crap on boards! certainly nothing you'd ever be responsible for - Anonymous

BWAHAHAHA! \:mad:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

At least yiz are all getting karma! Ive been on this distinguished road now for ages. I saw a dead yak once at a sliproad, but nout else....

Im a sad panda :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I just got negative feedback because of this. I'll just keep telling myself that the boardsie people are terribly jealous of my caustic wit and devilishly handsome good looks and charm. I mean, it couldn't possibly be that my posts really are ****, could it? :cool:
    Might have been the young chappie whose newsie Sun you picked up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

reputation_pos.gif - GoneShootin will be famous soon enough

Finally I'm off that never ending road. \icon10.gif/

THANK YOU !!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Verdammt, always remember the Man is your enemy, always your enemy, do not veer your sight left or right of the narrow path to see the world around you, the Man is responsible for the potholes in your life and the ill-cloven hooves of the donkey your ride.

Do not pay attention to the motorway the Man has provided for you to travel on, litter free and easy to use, after all, he is Evil, and cannot be trusted.

Continue to trundle down your safe backroad of the world, never facing reality and never solving your problems.

*cough*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

also, don't take candy from strangers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Mordeth wrote:
    also, don't take candy from strangers.
    Take it from babies. Much easier.

• Advertisement

Take it from babies. Much easier.

What you do in your bedroom is your own business, you don't have to share it with us :eek:

Verdammt wrote:
    What you do in your bedroom is your own business, you don't have to share it with us :eek:
    Nice try, but no cigar.

Of course, had you attempted to insinuate that I would have to limit my candy theft from babies due to a lack of manliness, you probably would have been funnier. Not a lot more, but there you go.

As an aside, didn’t this thread start from your after you posted something almost as funny as the Black Death and getting bad reputation points as a result?

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

Forget about the feedback rating. Its a load of rubbish. I got 4 negitive points for pulling a crap joke. Does this make me a bad person NO. does this affect the way people view my posts NO (at least I hope not) Does anyone even bodder checking other peoples rating anyway.

Of course, had you attempted to insinuate that I would have to limit my candy theft from babies due to a lack of manliness,

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I was trying to imply that you sleep with children !!!
    As an aside, didn’t this thread start from your after you posted something almost as funny as the Black Death and getting bad reputation points as a result?

I thought the Black Death was f*cking hilarious, then again have you seen my jokes in the Humour forum ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Chill! ;) It's only a web site. :rolleyes: :D
    You get to know who the nice people are.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Mordeth wrote:

/note to self: good kharma to mordeth when I can pass it out again, I passed out too much green stuff already ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

The real story when it comes to boards Karma is the race to the bottom - can anyone overtake Arcadegamer? Can Omnicorp or Cork put in last-minute dash?

To paraphrase what is said about heaven vs. hell, I'm far more interested in dealing with the 'bad' red posters than the goody-goody multiple-green people - you just know the reds are more fun at the end of the day!

Verdammt wrote:
    Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I was trying to imply that you sleep with children !!!
    I understood that, I just wanted to point out that if you had put in a little bit more effort, you might have actually been vaguely amusing as opposed to predictable and pedestrian. It is your obvious lack of understanding of the nuances of language and humor that have led me to form the opinion that the gene pool would be best served without you.

Really, it’s not you. It’s evolution.

Verdammt wrote:

I thought the Black Death was f*cking hilarious, then again have you seen my jokes in the Humour forum ?

Words alone cannot express the sheer lameness of the above post. Google has suggested this picture, which I think is pretty suitable:

lame.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Verdammt wrote:

Careful now, or you'll be sleeping with fishes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement