Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reputation points abuse

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Why in God's name would anyone swap snots?!

I can only assume there was an epidemic of the flu or something!

Bleugh! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭eoin_f

have to say is quite impresive how something so banal can end up getting so many replies!! go on the boards!! long live crap jokes

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think it's an inbuilt desire to jump at any chance to bitch, and in some cases use any oppertunity to drag up old squabbles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭mechanima

posted by amz after original post deleted:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by mechanima
    Unless this was a sincere expression of feeling about the controversial, violent, and sexual nature of the post I cannot help relating it to a PM suggestion I made last week to an administrator about improving a forum that isn't really working for any of the potential users...due to an unfortunate choice of moderator

My ears ... Or in this case eyes are burning

I actually deleted that posting before you replied amz, because I thought the whole thing was too childish to be bothered with, but as you obviously don't agree, here is a link to the post that was marked negatively yesterday. With the cryptic comment "Have some back..." which SUGGESTS retaliation for something...but WHAT??

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=1880783#post1880783

I don't quite understand what your point is?

G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Raz

Hey I've got feck all reputation points. Reputate me people!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Raz wrote:
    Hey I've got feck all reputation points. Reputate me people!!!
    Maybe when you start using real words, like "repute".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭mechanima

Ok Raz,

Since I'm here, and at least until the masked-swallow-avenger strikes again, I am ABLE to give you points...

So...why should I?

Convince me...

(Update: The masked-swallow-avenger seems to have struck again at 23:32, on this post, with the meaningful and mature comment "You always seem so grumpy just walk away" *chuckles* so you are too late...sorry :( )

G

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

ecksor wrote:
    Haha, smokey2. I meant to ban you ages ago, didn't get around to it, forgot you existed, and then you popped up again and reminded me. I love it.

:D

Talk about s*itting on his own doorstep...

By the way, is there any way to put karma threads on your ignore list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Verdammt, the thread starter, has been banned for abusive reputation comments. So the good news is that Verdammt doesn't have to consider whether to leave boards.ie or not, it has become a forced exit. Goodbye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Such a shame too, he was on a distinguished road.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Hehe yeah, I think his reputation may have disappeared now that he is banned.

Closing this thread, opening another to discuss latest reputation feature change.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement