Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graffiti art and Posters

• 24-09-2004 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi, I am looking for a Poster/print of Graffiti styled art for my Bedroom or alternatively a Graffiti artist to do a Drawing on my wall, anyone any help ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

my ex is an excellent graffiti artist, but it depends how much ur willing to pay, and also how much ventilation your room has

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

go into redink on fownes str upstairs of flip

theres some large scale stencils some guy is selling in there...?

there's also eirsol.ie and some site called burn it or something

got money to burn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

the address is eiresol.com, it's hard to get posters in Ireland, perhaps try a few of the mags in tower which sometimes have posters in them. Or you could photograph some stuff yourself and get it printed somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

If your willing to get a poster over the internet, get one of Justin BUAs posters.

http://www.justinbua.com/

You can't order off that, but it's got all his posters if you want to check them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 vango

Forzahoop wrote: »
    Hi, I am looking for a Poster/print of Graffiti styled art for my Bedroom or alternatively a Graffiti artist to do a Drawing on my wall, anyone any help ?

www.flickr.com/people/vango08/

rat.vango@yahoo.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

I'm currently waiting on my "to order" original piece from one of the top graff artists in the country.

My advice would be to decide on an artist who's style you like and then approach them.

Thats what i did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 vango

Dragan wrote: »
    I'm currently waiting on my "to order" original piece from one of the top graff artists in the country.

My advice would be to decide on an artist who's style you like and then approach them.

Thats what i did.

Irish graffiti artist

www.flickr.com/people/vango08/

rat.vango@yahoo.com

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I think this request is quite stale now. The original request was Sept 2004!!

Will close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement