Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Given Sunday

Options
  • 18-04-2000 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

I saw this film on Friday night in UCI Blanchardstown. Have to say that it was the worst cinema in the world. I'm sticking to Ster Century from now on! Anyway, the film really wasn't that good at all. I thought it might be ok cos al pacino was in it. It wasn't the worst film in the world but it wasn't great. The American Football scenes were done very well indeed. After seeing the film though, I don't like Cameron Diaz anymore (FUC|<ING B|TCH IN THE FILM).

tct

eek.gif

I'm a bicycle!!

In all seriousness....the greatest place on earth!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I thought it was quite a good film. I whole-heartidly agree with that football scenes themselves were great - esp the camera work (shaking ground - stampeding cattle kinda thingy).

Cameron Diaz - still a fox!

/me sings...
    My name is Willy...
    wink.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Yeah I thought it was fairly good. Pacino could host playschool and it would be good. "Today we're going thru' the motherfu*king square window."
    The camera work is astounding but the story ain't up to a whole lot.

Advertisement