Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sinead O'Connor needing publicity again?

Options
  • 24-09-2004 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

Is this the place where I can complain that my sides are aching, and I am having trouble catching my breath laughing at Sinead O'Connor's latest publicity gimmick, taking out a full-page ad in the Examiner asking people to stop calling her a mad eedjit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

There's a message board linked from her site.

http://pub14.ezboard.com/bsinead

Might be a good place to post comments too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

TomF wrote:
    Is this the place where I can complain that my sides are aching, and I am having trouble catching my breath laughing at Sinead O'Connor's latest publicity gimmick, taking out a full-page ad in the Examiner asking people to stop calling her a mad eedjit?
    Probably not so let's try this on Music/Radio as I believe she still does the odd spot of supper-singing (tempted as I am to throw it into Humour while wishing we had a mad space cadet singers board)

Anyone got a scan of the ad? Why the Examiner and not a paper that Dubliners are more likely to read (mean and all as they are to their own mad eejits)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭eggshapedfred

it was in the herald aswell.

Advertisement