Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The X-Men

• 14-04-2000 6:15pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Omg!!! Saw the trailer. Uh uhh... *spoooge*.

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

The comics were good...

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

I'm a bit worried - the are alot of cuts to and fro - no lingering shots giving you a good look at the costumes.

Rumour has it that the heads of marvel seen it and are gooding nuts 'cause they think its going to bomb.

Draco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

The movie will bomb as they totally destroyed the main stream of thought in the X-MEN comics.they r tryin to make it like Blade which won't work frown.gif

Nex

http://homepage.eircom.net/~clangt/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

just seen the clip on realplayer, thought it looked ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

anyone got a link to the trailer ????
    and the x-men are all wimps when u compair them to the Hulk !!!

KULK STORNGEST ONE THERE IS !!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There's no Gambit in this film and that's not good. Everyone loves Wolverine, but Gambit is the real man.
    Also, since when did the X-Men wear black? I thought the Yello/Navy-blue costumes were the best.

I hope it doesn't suck, I really do.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    http://homepage.eircom.net/~davitt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

If they wore the yellow costumes it would look far too........crap!

-=20-40=-
    2040.gibworld.com

Spamming the boards since......a few months ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yeah, Hulk used to kick X-mens ass's time and time again...

Hulk r0><0red.

Lucutus of Borg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

no Gambit, i knew something looked a little off smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

I think it'll be pretty cool, but nothing else than just a typical summer blockbuster from hollywood. Thats OK though, The Matrix was the same. Anyway, im going just to see that moment, that bit, that epoch making moment, you know the one:

snick, snick
    when the mans claws emerge for the first time. Classic cinematic moment. In the end though, im looking forward to Spiderman more.
    And Star Wars Episodes II and III, and The Matrix 2 and 3, and Gladiator, and The Perfect Storm, and The Lord Of The Rings...mmmmmm, Lord of the Rings,agagagagaghhh

Advertisement