Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lip Piercings on a girl......

Options
  • 24-09-2004 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

I think on a guy, lip piercings are unbelievably sexy, but what about on a girl? I keep being told that its a butch thing to do, but I really wanna get it done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I think they look great, most of the time. I really want to get it done too, but I'm only a youngin. -.-

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i have mine done, and im a girl... i dont think it looks butch, i dont think any piercings can really look 'butch'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,311 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

They look good, in the end it depends on the girl; if she looks good then a lip piercing is not going to magically make her butch. Anyway you decide don't let other people do it for you by taking what they say as gospel - lots of nasty people say lots of rubbish you should do what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,038 ✭✭✭✭tk123

yeah I have mine done too - why do you think it looks butch?! If it was a tattoo of an anchor on your arm maybe I could understand the butch thing..Anyhoos why do you care what people think - get pierced for you not them is what I say! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

I think they look incredibly sexy on girls but a bit sad on guys.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

Very sexy on girls

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Well I'm just wondering on your opinions, I've been told by alot of people that it will make me look butch, but thank you for your opinions and your wise words. I just wanted to know what you all think, because I only know one girl with it done..........THANK YOU ALL, I think I will get it done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Well I'm just wondering on your opinions, I've been told by alot of people that it will make me look butch, but thank you for your opinions and your wise words. I just wanted to know what you all think, because I only know one girl with it done..........THANK YOU ALL, I think I will get it done!!
    Only get it if you want it. Don't mind what we / your friends say.

Some piercings are butch. I have a plow through my leg. Very macho.

Nice, through the leg!! Very creative!! ;) Yeah, Im gonna get it done, I prefer it to the side, in the middle I think looks odd!! On guys it is incredibly sexy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Eyebrow piercings on guys are v. hot too.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I think on a guy, lip piercings are unbelievably sexy, but what about on a girl? I keep being told that its a butch thing to do, but I really wanna get it done.
    As with all piercings or tattoo's it your body thats being modified,not your mates or people in your school,so why should you care what they think?If you like lip piercings then by all means go ahead and get it done.Dont rely on other peoples opinions as you will end up regretting it if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

i tihnk rings look much better than just a stud, and you're right about getting it done to one side!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Just on the subject, I've also been thinking of getting my lip pierced, but my boyfriend thinks that because I have rather full and to quote him "lucious" :D lips I shouldn't....opinions? I'm still in two minds about it, I was thinking maybe a lowbret or a medussa, maddona monroe etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

its definately not butch!

go for it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

woman + piercings = sexy as hell....

::: ven0mous :::

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

ven0m wrote:
    woman + piercings = sexy as hell....

got to agree with that, except for a madonna.

to many skanger "girls" walking around with them

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Verdammt wrote:
    Very sexy on girls

Most Definately :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Ajay

Wha is wrong wit piercings..i have my lip done and it looks gud..but u do get de chat-up lines like "does dat hurt" and den de conversation goes from dere..so i suppose its great for meetin guys..r girls whaever ur in2.

Some piercings are butch. I have a plow through my leg. Very macho.

pardon my stupidity but whats a plow. any pics ?

Shazbot wrote:
    pardon my stupidity but whats a plow. any pics ?
    No problem, here's the one I have. Some people prefer the more classical model though.

• Advertisement

i should have expected that. but they are ploughs not plows

Shazbot wrote:
    i should have expected that. but they are ploughs not plows
    Touché.

Well I've an update................I have to wait until atleast after January/February because the college have advised me that all of our physical active crap will be over, so I'd be in less danger of having it ripped out, cos the course is mainly guys!!!! We run around and swim, so I asked the lecturers and they said to wait, but it's totally up to me!!! I'm still in 2 minds on whether or not to wait!!!!

Advertisement