Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL - Broadband overcharge

• 24-09-2004 10:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm posting it in the Broadband section because lots of users in here are NTL customers

I originally connected with NTL last year when they were doing an offer of (I think) €25 a month for a year for the 600kbs, now changed to 750kbs.

I just got my NTL bill today but surprise surprise they have over charge me again (had lots of billing problems last year), they were to charge €35 a month VAT included but on my bill today they charged me €66.12 + VAT, that will be about €80 for 2 months.

Talked to NTL today, they said that they would look into it and call me back later today, still waiting for it. Called again in the afternoon and was talking to some a*** licker that was saying that the correct prize was €40 a month, the €35 mention in the website was only for new customers of caurse none of that is true as I well know.

Will call back on Monday to talk to someone in management.

My recommendation is KEEP an EYE in your NTL bill for overcharges.

NTL Charges

Thanks
    Nava

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Good tip thanks. You can't trust anything these days... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

This is more then likely a mistake somewhere just make sure you get it fixed before they disconnect you or something :rolleyes:

Advertisement