Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bill Bailey ****ing rocked

• 24-09-2004 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Oh man, He ****ing rocked so much!

I doubt anyone else got to a pc as quick (I work round the Corner) but I am so ****ing chuffed.

the man is a genius and a legend, and im so happy now :D
    :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I WISH I'd been there! Caught him the last time he was around, bloody comedy genius! I shall listen to 'Hats off to the Zebras' in his honour!
    Sounds it was a good show then ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I really want to see him. guys an absolute legend. Anyone know when he'll be playing here again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

Doodee wrote:
    Oh man, He ****ing rocked so much!

I doubt anyone else got to a pc as quick (I work round the Corner) but I am so ****ing chuffed.

the man is a genius and a legend, and im so happy now :D
    :D:D:D:D

Here, here. What an utterly excellent evening. He's the best, so original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Bloody amazing show alright he did about 2 and 1/2 hours very long for a stand up slot some of his song were genius

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I saw him last year, and he is beyond phenominal altogether. Pity I couldn't get a ticket this time around. :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Deacon Blues

Bush and Bass. German Techno Hokey Cokey. Fantastic !!!!!

Brilliant show.

It was Drum'n'Bush surely?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

I stood behind him at the AIB ATM opposite the Olympia yesterday. He was looking very very cool.

I didn't bother asking for an autograph as he was wear sunglasses and earphones and that just screams "DON'T BOTHER ME".

THE MAN IS A GOD

I got his autograph in the toilets of the Ambassador.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Verdammt

I got his autograph in the toilets of the Ambassador.

:eek: I hope that's the only thing he gave you in the toilets !!!! :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement