Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple Recommend a set of headphones Q

Options
  • 24-09-2004 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭

One of my current headphones went balls up yesterday so in need of a decent near pair.
    Need them for use at work and traveling. No buds or big fekers. Presently have a pair of uncomfortable Panasonic clip ones but I was happy out with the sound quality. The left one has gone screwing with alot of buzzing when there's any amount of bass.

Budget of 30€.
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Lots of people think these are the ones to have. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

harvey norman in swords have some big massive ones

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

greenman wrote:
    Lots of people think these are the ones to have. :D:D:D

Yeah, I have the PX100s, very nice headphones.
    Slightly outside his budget though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

If your travelling I'd consider the Sony Funtopia's as a nice portable option with decent quality. Search the bargain alert board for 'funtopia' for more info and a few URLs of good sites generally.

They mightn't look great but don't diss 'em unless you've tried em.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

PX100's are a bit bulky. Prefer not to have any headband.
    The Fontopia's are all buds. Can't use buds because I can never get them to fit right :(

Need a nice pair that clip onto the back of the ear. Seen plenty in the shops but alot of places won't let you try before you buy :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭M@lice

Where's the best place to get a pair of px100/200's? There are none on richersounds .ie anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭fletch

I was gonna suggest Sennheiser MX500's if you do alot of travellin, I have the 400's & the sound quality is excellent. But those PX's look classy and the fact they fold means you could use them while travellin, even if you'd look like a spanner.
    Maplins stock a limited range of Sennheisers....

Advertisement