Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil war in the US

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

He was (probably) talking about suitcase bombs, not missile/plane carried.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

I'll give you 20 to 1 odds that the US will not invade iran or north korea in the next 5 years.

I'm not in any hurry :)

it would be pretty stupid if Bush did move into Iran after the election..even he must know that though..so maybe he will pout it on the backburner for a year or two.
    Really can't say about Korea, I doubt they will make any agressive move there either.

Still just looking at the picture on the home front.
    Sorry... when did Iran attack Israel, I know Israel attacked Iran.... but not vice versa.
    I was just going by yesterdays news item with regard to Irans weapon testing and Israel weapons massing news item
    (perhaps it should have been the other way round)
    it is an old scenario, it just seems more relevant at the minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 awake777

Regarding the original topic of discussion here, I think I'll make my first post.

The United States is ripe for revolution, a second Civil War. This once prosperous, respected nation has sold out its own people, the descendents of its Founders. We are the laughing stock of the world, and I'd be embarrassed to say I come from here if I visited a foreign land.

Face it: Multi-ethnic empires are doomed to fail. Look at history. Look at the Third World that once embraced "diversity", and ask yourself if you'd want your kids growing up there.

Some project that the United States will fracture along racial/ethnic lines, many people can already see it happening.

A good read on the subject is "Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America". Highly suggested reading for anyone interested in the topic.

Anyhow, that's my first rant :D

-awake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

awake777 wrote:
    A good read on the subject is "Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup of America". Highly suggested reading for anyone interested in the topic.
    Apparently, nutcases who bought this book also bought:
    Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective (3rd Edition) by J. Philippe Rushton
    Alien Nation: Common Sense About America's Immigration Disaster by Peter Brimelow
    All Democrats Are Jewish Paedophile Communists Who (get this folks!) Bleed Champagne And Pee AIDS Infected Blood: A Novel by Jess A. Drubb
    Invisible Resistance to Tyranny : How to Lead a Secret Life of Insurgency in an Increasingly Unfree World by Mack Jefferson
    The Joy Of Sisterbangin': Why Inbreeding Is The Answer To Everything by Tad Dullard
    One Sheaf, One Vine: Racially Conscious White Americans Talk About Race by Robert S. Griffin
    Ethnic Cleansing For Dummies by A.Hickman IV
    The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements by Kevin MacDonald

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Need to combine this thread with the Illuminati one. Some truly fantastic theories.

Point of information: as much I dislike the Republican party, were Bush to seriously contemplate changing the constitution to prolong his presidency, I have no doubt his own party would throw him out. In addition to his approval rating dropping swiftly to the single-digits. He will probably win the coming election, but don't worry too much, he'll definitely be gone in 2008!

Infinitely more likely is a proposed constitutional change to enable foreign-born citizens (Awh-nold) to run for the presidency. Though I would very much doubt this would pass.

• Advertisement

Redleslie2 wrote:
    Apparently, nutcases who bought this book also bought:
    Race, Evolution, and Behavior: A Life History Perspective (3rd Edition) by J. Philippe Rushton
    Alien Nation: Common Sense About America's Immigration Disaster by Peter Brimelow
    All Democrats Are Jewish Paedophile Communists Who (get this folks!) Bleed Champagne And Pee AIDS Infected Blood: A Novel by Jess A. Drubb
    Invisible Resistance to Tyranny : How to Lead a Secret Life of Insurgency in an Increasingly Unfree World by Mack Jefferson
    The Joy Of Sisterbangin': Why Inbreeding Is The Answer To Everything by Tad Dullard
    One Sheaf, One Vine: Racially Conscious White Americans Talk About Race by Robert S. Griffin
    Ethnic Cleansing For Dummies by A.Hickman IV
    The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements by Kevin MacDonald

Have you read any of those publications? People who read the works of Peter Brimelow, Robert Griffin, and Kevin MacDonald are hardly "nutcases", just average folks who don't buy the mainstream version of reality.

Did you have anything else to say regarding my post, or just attacking a suggestion for the hell of it? I realize I'm new here so my thoughts don't carry much weight.. oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

awake777 wrote:
    Face it: Multi-ethnic empires are doomed to fail. Look at history. Look at the Third World that once embraced "diversity", and ask yourself if you'd want your kids growing up there

Multi-ethnic empires may indeed be doomed to fail....but thats because empires are doomed to fail, not because they are multi-ethnic.

jc

bonkey wrote:
    Multi-ethnic empires may indeed be doomed to fail....but thats because empires are doomed to fail, not because they are multi-ethnic.

jc

In every multiethnic society in the world, there is turmoil, chaos and bloodshed. The conditions are right for that to occur in the US, there just hasn't been an effective catalyst yet. And no, I'm not one of the whackos praying for a "racial holy war" as some call it.

As much as the establishment tries, they just can't beat the tribal instinct out of us - out of anyone. People are tribal by nature, and when the SHTF, you will side with your own.

In the 4th chapter of the book I recommended, the author accurately predicted what is now happening in the Southwestern US. With unchecked immigration, Mexicans are pouring in and "reclaiming" the land they believe to still be theirs. And this prediction was made almost 10 years ago.

The chapter, "The Mexican Reconquista of our Southwest", opens with this quote:
    "You're Mexicans - Mexicans who live north of the border." - Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo in a speech to Mexican-American politicians in Dallas, Texas in 1995.

In certain parts of the Southwest, you'll see more Mexican flags than American ones. Scary, very scary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

In certain parts of the Southwest, you'll see more Mexican flags than American ones. Scary, very scary.

Why is it scary?

Face it the economy of southern US has relied on cheap labour from mexico since it's existance.

Saddle up Bonkey, Spectre and Gandalf looks like we got us a stormfront reject.

Boy do you know what we do to your kind round these parts?

mycroft wrote:
    Why is it scary?

It's scary because this is MY country, and anyone residing here should be waving an American flag. The media is completely silent about this issue. Border Patrol has their hands tied, and what's even more insulting is the fact that their uniforms say "Made in Mexico" on them.
    Saddle up Bonkey, Spectre and Gandalf looks like we got us a stormfront reject.

Here we go.. when you can't put out a valid argument, resort to labelling and name calling. Works every time.
    Boy do you know what we do to your kind round these parts?

I'm curious :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there really is no need to attack this fella like this, he's not calling anyone names and he's not raping anyones mother. His views may differ from ours, but if you want him to respect and listen to you shouldn't you give him the same courtesy? no matter how foolish you believe his ideas to be? (don't take offence to that, i'm talking to them..not you awake :) ).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mycroft
    Why is it scary?

It's scary because this is MY country, and anyone residing here should be waving an American flag. The media is completely silent about this issue. Border Patrol has their hands tied, and what's even more insulting is the fact that their uniforms say "Made in Mexico" on them

i can't say i've ever understood the american hard-on for flags.. who cares? .. and the uniforms probably *are* made in mexico... good ol' fasioned cheap labour. it's what made america rich. then bush got into power :)

awake777 wrote:
    It's scary because this is MY country, and anyone residing here should be waving an American flag.

Why?

The media is completely silent about this issue. Border Patrol has their hands tied, and what's even more insulting is the fact that their uniforms say "Made in Mexico" on them.

1. Your economy is based on cheap illegal foreign labour, you've created this system, deal with the consequences.

As for the media being silent christ the day after tomorrow even slags off the situation by presenting the image of americans fleeing over the border to mexico. When Roland Emmerich finds the subject ripe for satire I'd say its pretty well know.

I'm curious

Keep making these zenophobic racist white power ignorant little rants and you're going to find out partner.

awake777 wrote:
    In every multiethnic society in the world, there is turmoil, chaos and bloodshed.

Firstly, I look around my country of residence (Switzerland) with its multi-ethnic, multi-cultural society and look for this turmoil, chaos and bloodshed. Nope...not finding it. Maybe you could point me in the right direction?

Secondly, I don't see how such a bald statement - even were it true - contradicts what I said. There have been monocultural empires which have failed, and multicultiral empires which have failed. Cultural diversity does not constitute a deciding factor in the survivability of any given empire. Empires fail because empires fail.
    As much as the establishment tries, they just can't beat the tribal instinct out of us - out of anyone. People are tribal by nature, and when the SHTF, you will side with your own.
    Speak for yourself.

People may be tribal, but how we choose our tribe is a seperate question which you seem to overlook. The implicit assertion in your argument that tribalism is somehow culturally- or ethnically-bound is simply unsupportable.
    What, exactly, is scary about it? I would only see it as being scary to someone who was at least in some way xenophobic.

jc

Mordeth wrote:
    there really is no need to attack this fella like this, he's not calling anyone names and he's not raping anyones mother. His views may differ from ours, but if you want him to respect and listen to you shouldn't you give him the same courtesy? no matter how foolish you believe his ideas to be? (don't take offence to that, i'm talking to them..not you awake :) ).

i can't say i've ever understood the american hard-on for flags.. who cares? .. and the uniforms probably *are* made in mexico... good ol' fasioned cheap labour. it's what made america rich. then bush got into power :)

Thanks for your words of support, Mordeth. I will maintain a respectful tone, as I'm only interested in intelligent debate.

Seems some people aren't: I recieved some negative feedback consisting of "racist nonsense f*ck off back to inbred redneck friends" from an individual who disagreed with my post here.

To the author of that shining piece of advice, I implore you: Don't you find the quote in the post equally "racist"?

I'll repost it here:
    "You're Mexicans - Mexicans who live north of the border." - Mexican President Ernesto Zedillo in a speech to Mexican-American politicians in Dallas, Texas in 1995.

That smacks of racism to me.

Keep making these zenophobic racist white power ignorant little rants and you're going to find out partner.

I wouldn't have called it a rant. it may be ignorant and zenophobic and indeed racist. but he put his ideas forth politely, he didn't insult anyone (unlike our fine community members, who jumped straight down his throat). why don't you attack his ideas, instead of attacking him? or do you feel that you cannot justify yourself and your beliefs?

awake777 wrote:
    It's scary because this is MY country, and anyone residing here should be waving an American flag.

I thought the constitution of YOUR country held dear concepts like personal freedom? Liberty?

Insisting that someone should fly YOUR flag in YOUR country so you are not insulted shows just how dearly you hold the tenents of your constitution.

I assume that you also have an issue with American cities celebrating foreign holidays like St. Patricks Day, where all those scary Irish-lovers show their traitorous nature and wave Irish flags around in your country as well???

Oh - and while I'm on the subject...I assume you also object to the continued use by many of your fellow citizens of the Confederate Flag, given that it is no longer a flag of your country?

jc

mycroft wrote:

I'm trying to be civil and not have this thread move too far off topic. My apologies if I've done otherwise.

What aspect of my post(s) do you find to be XENOPHOBIC "racist white power igorant little rants"?

I'm just stating my observations, concerns and opinions about the current state of affairs here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meh

awake777 wrote:
    Look at the Third World that once embraced "diversity", and ask yourself if you'd want your kids growing up there.
    I was under the impression that many of the Third World's problems were precisely because they didn't embrace diversity. But yeah, I guess Rwanda and Darfur were all caused by too much brotherly love and understanding...

Mordeth wrote:
    I wouldn't have called it a rant. it may be ignorant and zenophobic and indeed racist. but he put his ideas forth politely, he didn't insult anyone (unlike our fine community members, who jumped straight down his throat). why don't you attack his ideas, instead of attacking him? or do you feel that you cannot justify yourself and your beliefs?

I agree.

A bit more civility won't go astray from some.

thanks

jc

bonkey wrote:
    I thought the constitution of YOUR country held dear concepts like personal freedom? Liberty?

For our citizens, yes.
    Insisting that someone should fly YOUR flag in YOUR country so you are not insulted shows just how dearly you hold the tenents of your constitution.

Personally, I don't care what flag people fly. It's the symbolism: these people aren't here to assimilate into American culture, they are fighting against it, creating "ethnic factions". That's the issue.
    I assume that you also have an issue with American cities celebrating foreign holidays like St. Patricks Day, where all those scary Irish-lovers show their traitorous nature and wave Irish flags around in your country as well???

No issue at all there - I like my Irish flag. I'm proud of my Irish heritage, and I like to see non-Irish folks celebrating along with me on holidays like St. Patrick's Day. But Irish Americans are American first, and Irish second.
    Oh - and while I'm on the subject...I assume you also object to the continued use by many of your fellow citizens of the Confederate Flag, given that it is no longer a flag of your country?

No objection whatsoever. Countless fine men and women (black and white) died fighting under that flag, and if someone with Confederate "ties" wants to celebrate that facet of their heritage, so be it. What I object to are people trying to take away the right to display that flag, to erase that part of history.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

awake777 wrote:
    That smacks of racism to me.
    Depends on the context. Taken as a piece of text, I don't see any racism whatsoever.

If our Taoiseach was addressing some group of friendly Irish-Americans, and said "You're Irish. Irish who live across the water.", it wouldn't sound like anything but some favour-grabbing and supporting by our Taoiseach.
    If, however, he was addressing a group of Neo-Nazi, anti-US Irish-Americans, the statement could easily be interpreted as anti-American.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

awake777 wrote:
    No objection whatsoever. Countless fine men and women (black and white) died fighting under that flag, and if someone with Confederate "ties" wants to celebrate that facet of their heritage, so be it. What I object to are people trying to take away the right to display that flag, to erase that part of history.
    Then why would you insist that that people fly American flags? What makes you so much superior that you would prefer someone erased/ignored a facet of their history, when you would not allow the same thing be done to you?

Firstly Mordeth;
    Awake posted a link to this http://www.nationalvanguard.org which I suggest you read, it's essentially stormfront with a veneer of respectability.
    No issue at all there - I like my Irish flag. I'm proud of my Irish heritage, and I like to see non-Irish folks celebrating along with me on holidays like St. Patrick's Day. But Irish Americans are American first, and Irish second.

And this differentates between Mexican americans and african americans How?

So Mexicans celebrating their mexican hertiage is unacceptable, but Americans celebrating how they fought and died for the right (among other things) to keep other human beings as slaves is acceptable?

mycroft, so a persons beliefs are a justifiable reason to attack them without other provocation?

mycroft, so a persons beliefs are a justifiable reason to attack them without other provocation?

When those beliefs are morally and ethically abhorant to you then yes of course.

mycroft wrote:
    So Mexicans celebrating their mexican hertiage is unacceptable, but Americans celebrating how they fought and died for the right (among other things) to keep other human beings as slaves is acceptable?

Celebrating heritage is one thing, most Irish folks I know put their flags away after the holidays are over. With the Mexicans arriving here, it's a territorial issue.

You have a distorted view of American history. The issue was States rights. Not to mention, many blacks willingly fought for the confederacy. But let's not get into that now.

I'm somewhat tired and didn't expect such a torrent of abusive responses to what I thought were seemingly legitimate posts on my part. Unfortunately I have to be to school shortly, then to work where I will bust ass so half of my paycheck can go to people who have no right to be here.

I guess this is my biggest gripe with the Mexican invasion: a classmate of mine who I came to be friends with was a Russian Jew who waited for five years on an entry list to get into the US to go to school and reunite with his family. Meanwhile, anyone "down south" who can jump a fence gets a check the next day.

Call me what you will.

mycroft wrote:
    When those beliefs are morally and ethically abhorant to you then yes of course.

great, so you will defend awakes right to criticise multi-ethnic societies with me? I'm glad to hear that, I thought you were just being hypocritical there for a minute.

awake777 wrote:

You have a distorted view of American history. The issue was States rights. Not to mention, many blacks willingly fought for the confederacy. But let's not get into that now.

You'll notice I said "the right to keep slaves among other things
    I'm somewhat tired and didn't expect such a torrent of abusive responses to what I thought were seemingly legitimate posts on my part. Unfortunately I have to be to school shortly, then to work where I will bust ass so half of my paycheck can go to people who have no right to be here.

Compared to the pletora of legal immirgrants who work 14hr days in illegal sweat shops.
    I guess this is my biggest gripe with the Mexican invasion: a classmate of mine who I came to be friends with was a Russian Jew who waited for five years on an entry list to get into the US to go to school and reunite with his family. Meanwhile, anyone "down south" who can jump a fence gets a check the next day.

Call me what you will.

Yes its a jolly adventure for mexicans paying a people trafficer to get them across dodging INS and border patrol guards who load their guns with rock salt all so they can work illegally keeping the economy of texas and the southern states working.
    great, so you will defend awakes right to criticise multi-ethnic societies with me? I'm glad to hear that, I thought you were just being hypocritical there for a minute.

That literally makes no sense whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

awake777 wrote:

Well, actually only a handful of black men (and no black women) died fighting under the Confederate flag! Thousands of black men died fighting against it. The only black Confederate regiments were mustered at the very tail end of the US Civil War when it was already over (like sending the Hitler Youth into battle for Berlin long after the final outcome of the war had been decided) in truth, and did not participate in any fighting. Please don't tell me that any black Americans with Confederate "ties" want to display that flag, that's rubbish.

Interesting fact on black soldiers fighting for the Confederacy, the first high-ranking Confederate general to suggest the South use the black population in battle was our very own Major General Patrick Cleburne, born in Cobh, Co. Cork. He suggested giving the slaves their freedom in exchange for providing services in battle for their 'country'. However, this idea was shot down by the power-that-be - as the institution of slavery was one of the main things they were fighting to protect, giving slaves their freedom just to win the war was seen as pointless. Very off-topic I know, but there ya go, an interesting historical titbit on a Monday morning!

• Advertisement

Where are you from, Mycroft?

The existence of a "Department of Homeland Security" here is absolutely absurd, considering that one of the key aspects of a secure homeland is a SECURE BORDER.

Do you live in this country? Do you care about this country?

Can you imagine what else might be brought across that wide open border?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement