Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Apprentice

• 25-09-2004 5:41pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I see RTE is showing the apprentice from the 3rd of October... anyone know if this is the first series (the one that finished a few months ago) or the second series that only started at the start of this month?

flogen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭tea

Judging from the description of the episode on Digiguide: "...their first task is selling lemonade on the streets of New York - and one member of the losing team will be eliminated." which was task one on series one, I would guess its the first series. :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

tea wrote:
    Judging from the description of the episode on Digiguide: "...their first task is selling lemonade on the streets of New York - and one member of the losing team will be eliminated." which was task one on series one, I would guess its the first series. :(

ha, great stuff. RTE on the ball as usual :rolleyes:

flogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,553 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm following season 2 at the moment.... entertaining stuff, but I think
    Trump is going for shock value / entertaining TV rather than picking the best guy for the job. The firing at the end of episode 2 is a case in point....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

RTÉ's promotion says new series

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

TmB wrote:
    I'm following season 2 at the moment.... entertaining stuff, but I think
    Trump is going for shock value / entertaining TV rather than picking the best guy for the job. The firing at the end of episode 2 is a case in point....

It was a bit rough alright :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

Mossy Monk wrote:
    RTÉ's promotion says new series

It is definitely the first series. I have seen all of it and I would highly recommend it as being one of the best reality shows. This and Survivor and The Amazing Race are the only reality shows that I bother to watch.

By the way BBC 2 is showing the same episode at 6 the following day (next Monday) and is also showing episodes 2-4 over the next 3 days at the same time.

Advertisement