Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SERIOUS!!!How long should this bleed for?

Options
  • 25-09-2004 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I got a prince albert today and now iv gone to the toilet for the 2nd time since i got it done and noticed its still bleeding,its been 5 hours,help, quick, please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 villafan

is this normal?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Prolly not but ring up the place you got it done and ask to be on the safe side.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

blood proberly hasn't had the time to make a cloth.. woudln't worry about it for it, if its still bleeding on monday give them a ring

Thanks, has anyone got any advice on aftercare and erections and all that?and how to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Didn't you ask your piercer about that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

what is phuck is wrong with you? ring the piercer now! if my knob was bleeding longer than usual i certainly think I'd be calling rather than sitting around uncomfortably waiting for a reply from a bulletin board/

the piercer will be used to people calling think about it most *girly* girls would be calling over an ear lobe not healing after a week, just ring it'l put your mind at rest

oh and i just watched the punisher there's no way you woulda got that done if you'd seen that film, and they dont go near the victims cock in that!

snakebites 24 hour hotline -0862656116

*hope this helps*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Jetpilot

Hey man, dont panic its normal, the piercing can bleed for a few days after. It tends to bleed heavy enough the first day, but should calm down a bit on the second (but will still bleed a little). Third day there might be a few drops of blood. Aftercare wise theres not much too do, urine will sterilise the area and keep the piercing from getting infected, just try and keep shower gel and the like away from the fresh piercing just in case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

My first prince albert bled for 10 days heavily.

My second prince albert bled for 2 hours, its quite normal and its an absolute bitch to deal with but stick with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Mine only bled the first night but pretty heavily, was fine after that, is to be expected really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

villafan wrote:
    I got a prince albert today and now iv gone to the toilet for the 2nd time since i got it done and noticed its still bleeding,its been 5 hours,help, quick, please

Any problems with piercings after they're done, or concerns - IMMEDIATELY contact your piercer - don't ask your 'friend', or your uncle or your mates friend's uncle - go DIRECTLY to your piercer.....

::: ven0mous :::

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Yeah maybe so Venom but this is not a problem it is expected so dont go scaring the guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I am MAN wrote:
    Yeah maybe so Venom but this is not a problem it is expected so dont go scaring the guy.

Wasn't trying to scare him - just pointing out that if you have concerns, ask a professional; u wouldn't ask anyone about brain surgery, you'd ask a brain surgeon [not trying to be melodramatic] - but I digress, your point is taken & I apologise if my post raised a few heartbeats.....

::: ven0mous :::

Thanx, I just saw the amount of blood and panicked and Id lost the number the piercer gave me, its fine now going to the toilets painless, it doesnt go all over the place and I can sprint without pain, stiffys are still a bit sore though

Advertisement