Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hellboy

Options
  • 26-09-2004 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

With the movie out now and everything I thought it would be a good time to talk about Hellboy. What do you think of it?

I'll admit it, I only recently bought the TPBs despite having known of them because of the movie. But so far I love it. The artwork I think is superb for its style, and the rhythm and pacing of the stories is something I don't see very often in comics these days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

personally i love the hellboy series, an the whole occult theme, it has, but currently there does not seem to be any new hellboy stories, just the BPRD comic, which personally is one of my faourites, as its based around all the other characters, check it out if you havent already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jared almasy

i will admit that its pretty good, i like the whole dark and dreary myself, but then again i like the bright and jangly too. the series is excellent but its not something id buy, just read it in the store

Advertisement