Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Service Distruptions Dublin 15

• 26-09-2004 3:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

My cable broadband and digital television services have dropped out at least 10 – 15 times in the past three days!! Any time, day or night and I still don't know what the **** is going on.

After the first such instance, I sent an email to customer support and was told the problem was affecting the whole area, had been looked into and would not happen again. However, yesterday our cable was up and down all day, I called tech support and was assured that service technicians had been dispatched to the problem area and cable would be up in about 2 hours. Finally, tonight about 10 minutes into a documentary that I was waiting for all week the service dropped out again, oh and again.. and again.

NTL don't know what the **** they're doing. There's obviously something wrong with the network out here, how many pissed off emails am I gonna have to send to get something done about it!?!

Has anyone else in the Dublin 15 area experienced service disruptions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭XT_Dweezil

Yepp, the cable is down here to (Delwood area)

Had a guy from NTL to put in BB on friday. He counldn´t due to some problems with some guys cutting of a cable close to a basestation. The NTL guy said that he was informed that it would be sorted in 2 hours, but still problems here with the cable today sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

I had someone over to put in ntl bb on thursday and they couldn't either. They didn't seem to know what the problem was, they're coming back next week. I'm in Dublin 7 area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I've had it installed since last saturday. This evening about 30 mins ago its gone down for the first time. Not good. Still not back yet. Hopefully its just teething trouble with the area. I think I'll go mad if I have to go back to my rubbish dialup.

Hurrah! Mines back after being down about 40-60mins. :D

Advertisement