Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should Jarge be un-banned?

Options
  • 26-09-2004 9:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Pretty straightforward really - Should Jarge be allowed to post and stuff again?

Should Jarge be un-banned 1 vote

OH GOD YES!!!
    0% 0 votes
    Ummm.. ok
    100% 1 vote
    Nope
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Awww... they're so cute when they think this is a democracy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Who the hell is Jarge, what did they do to get banned and how could us saying we want them unbanned fix anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Tha ****er's jarge ruined my life,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

he tried to ruin mine, but luckily I was eating skittles at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

....and then the 46A ran over my shoes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

How about we don't unban him. He was banned by an admin for a very poor attempt at a parody of the "OMFG CTYI IS TEH GHEY" threads that appear every so often, except he rather stupidly posted it right after a serious thread of said nature. An admin (I think it may have been Vaxorg, but I'm open to correction on that) saw his attempt at parody while deleting the serious thread, and he got himself banned. We've got enough muppets who post stupid things as it is, lets not start letting back in the ones we threw out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

A poll won't make a **** all bit of difference TW. He's banned from boards as a whole. If you have a problem, PM one of the admins, Vexorg might be a good bet, he banned Jarge

*hopes they actually try this. Result could be amusing*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

*yawn* Wasting my time. It's nothing to do with here so DROP IT.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement