Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lack of traffic

• 26-09-2004 10:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭

Hmm... The pre-michealmas blues hittin in? People want to forget about college as much as possible for the next week? Yeah me too... It's sorta like the dreaded first day back to school cept at least you can drink away ur sorrows. Or just party..
    For the freshers I think we've answered everything they can possibly ask. We've sapped them of their excitement and left them dry knowing exactly what to expect. Poor kids..
    I won't be surprised if this board goes mad again once term starts on the 11th.. Though maybe that's just me..

ApeX

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Actually Im looking forward to college. Im doing nothing at the moment. Its boring! But yeah this board will pick up once term starts Im sure, especially as the christmas exams approach. We can all discuss how we pissed away the first couple of months and haven't done any work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

If last year is anything to go by i'll be droping off the radar for a few months onces college starts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

meh its still ticking over anyhoo, have su hack's n all like, (donal that is not luke i'm referring to here..)

I was wondering how long it'd be until you started that Ian ya bastid...anyways, what else do we have to do, sitting around waiting for results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

no, your sitting around waiting for results, i have mine :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement